Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Nike HypervenomX Proximo II Dynamic Fit Indoor
- From its overall look, the indoor football boot is an outright signature of the Hypervenom series. For one, its upper has always been likened to Hypervenom Phantom II DF Indoor which is entirely made of Flyknit. The said material is known for its flexible quality which makes it much easier to break in.
- The Dynamic Fit (DF) collar that serves as the boot’s ankle support is also the boot’s opening. The stretchable material is extended through the lacing system which makes it a one-piece enclosure fused in the forefoot area. Such collar is also seen in football boots such as the Nike Phantom Vision Elite DF Firm Ground and Nike PhantomVSN Academy Dynamic Fit MG.
- Flywire cables are installed instead of the usual lace holes. This system is attached to the asymmetrical laces to allow adjustability not just in the upper but from the sole. In turn, the desired fit feels like the indoor court boot is hugging the foot snugly.
- Nike Zoom Air unit cushioning is constructed for footbed comfort. The low-profile foam allows the foot to glide during acceleration. It is useful in making quick runs and turns as snappy as possible without impeding comfort.
- All Conditions Control (ACC) is the boot’s protective element. Overstretching and possible tear and wear damages are prevented with this feature.
- The non-marking rubber outsole is specifically designed for flat surfaces. It offers just the right amount of traction needed for indoor, court and street matches.
Fit and sizing
Men and women’s version of this boot is available. Standard size options for men range from 6 to 12.5. For women, it is recommended to go one and a half size up based on men’s sizing. Generally, the fit is perceived to be slightly wider. With the Flyknit upper and Flywire cables in place, adjustability is tailored to one’s preference and can help in maintaining locked down fit.
Nike HypervenomX Proximo II DF Indoor has a non-marking rubber outsole that is designed for indoor surfaces. This is also applicable to street and court grounds. The rubber compound is meant to offer traction without the unwanted flat surface slips. It is intended for a close-to-ground sensation that brings a barefoot feel when playing.
On top of the rubber sole is a cushioning constructed for better responsiveness. The technology used is the proven and tested Nike Zoom air. It gives a rebound effect that makes every stride on an indoor surface energetic. It is composed of stretchable fibers that are tightened in a pressurized air unit. For every ground touchdown, the fibers compress to produce quick, springy feedback. This mechanism is meant for speedy runs for indoor.
The Flyknit upper is one of the updates found in the indoor boot. The first version was entirely synthetic and did not include this special feature. The properties of the knitted material are engineered for breathability and durability. The textured irregularly shaped squares installed as part of the Flyknit is designed for enhanced ball touch. These are scattered in the forefoot, lateral and medial sides.
Flywire cables are seen through the midfoot as an attachment to the lacing system. The wires promote lockddown fit from the instep to the sole. In this way, the fit adjustment is not just concentrated in the upper but around the foot.
The lacing system slightly positioned on the lateral side gives more space for ball contact. With this asymmetrical arrangement, strike zones are more accurate.
- The following color option is available for this indoor football shoes: University Red/Bright Crimson/Black
- This indoor boot is available in Junior’s version.