- From its overall look, the indoor soccer cleat is an outright signature of the Hypervenom series. For one, its upper has always been likened to Hypervenom Phantom II DF Indoor which is entirely made of Flyknit. The said material is known for its flexible quality which makes it much easier to break in.
- The Dynamic Fit (DF) collar that serves as the cleat’s ankle support is also the cleat’s opening. The stretchable material is extended through the lacing system which makes it a one-piece enclosure fused in the forefoot area. Such collar is also seen in soccer cleats such as the Nike Phantom Vision Elite DF Firm Ground and Nike PhantomVSN Academy Dynamic Fit MG.
- Flywire cables are installed instead of the usual lace holes. This system is attached to the asymmetrical laces to allow adjustability not just in the upper but from the sole. In turn, the desired fit feels like the indoor court cleat is hugging the foot snugly.
- Nike Zoom Air unit cushioning is constructed for footbed comfort. The low-profile foam allows the foot to glide during acceleration. It is useful in making quick runs and turns as snappy as possible without impeding comfort.
- All Conditions Control (ACC) is the cleat’s protective element. Overstretching and possible tear and wear damages are prevented with this feature.
- The non-marking rubber outsole is specifically designed for flat surfaces. It offers just the right amount of traction needed for indoor, court and street matches.
Men and women’s version of this cleat is available. Standard size options for men range from 6 to 12.5. For women, it is recommended to go one and a half size up based on men’s sizing. Generally, the fit is perceived to be slightly wider. With the Flyknit upper and Flywire cables in place, adjustability is tailored to one’s preference and can help in maintaining locked down fit.
Nike HypervenomX Proximo II DF Indoor has a non-marking rubber outsole that is designed for indoor surfaces. This is also applicable to street and court grounds. The rubber compound is meant to offer traction without the unwanted flat surface slips. It is intended for a close-to-ground sensation that brings a barefoot feel when playing.
On top of the rubber sole is a cushioning constructed for better responsiveness. The technology used is the proven and tested Nike Zoom air. It gives a rebound effect that makes every stride on an indoor surface energetic. It is composed of stretchable fibers that are tightened in a pressurized air unit. For every ground touchdown, the fibers compress to produce quick, springy feedback. This mechanism is meant for speedy runs for indoor.
The Flyknit upper is one of the updates found in the indoor cleat. The first version was entirely synthetic and did not include this special feature. The properties of the knitted material are engineered for breathability and durability. The textured irregularly shaped squares installed as part of the Flyknit is designed for enhanced ball touch. These are scattered in the forefoot, lateral and medial sides.
Flywire cables are seen through the midfoot as an attachment to the lacing system. The wires promote lockddown fit from the instep to the sole. In this way, the fit adjustment is not just concentrated in the upper but around the foot.
The lacing system slightly positioned on the lateral side gives more space for ball contact. With this asymmetrical arrangement, strike zones are more accurate.
- The following color option is available for this indoor soccer shoes: University Red/Bright Crimson/Black
- This indoor cleat is available in Junior’s version.