Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the Nike HypervenomX Finale II Turf
- The comfortable sensation of the HypervenomX Finale II Turf is brought about by the mixture of signature Nike features. For one, its synthetic mesh upper is identical to the Hypervenom Phantom III Pro also known as the Phatal III, excluding the Dynamic Fit collar. It offers a stretchable feel that anatomically follows the shape of the foot.
- Its elastic low top neoprene collar extends to the forefoot and is seamlessly attached to the mesh upper to create a one-piece design.
- The low top turf football boot has an allover texture apparent with the multiple diamond-shaped embossed patterns. It is designed to enhance the touch on the ball.
- Another feature built for ball control is the asymmetrical lacing system which gives more space for strike zones. The laces are integrated into the Nike Flywire cables that aid in adjusting midfoot stability for a more tailored fit.
- The whole upper is protected by Nikeskin which is a polyurethane coat that is engineered to deliver next-to-skin sensation.
- A significant update to the second generation HypervenomX Finale Turf is the cushioning feature which is now provided by the responsive Nike Zoom Air. The turf’s predecessor offered Phylon as its midsole cushioning.
Fit and sizing
The football boot fits true to size. It is available in men’s version only in standard sizes. The Flywire cables incorporated in the lacing system aids in securing the fit centered on the midfoot.
Multiple diamond studs are densely arranged to produce aggressive traction on turf surfaces for the HypervenomX Finale II. The cleats are built to work best in a multi-directional grip.
The Nike Zoom Air is incorporated as a midsole cushioning to the Nike HypervenomX Finale II turf. It is a lightweight, thin material that is constructed to make multi-directional movements more stabilized. It is mainly due to the elastic fibers that bounce back to produce a responsive feel on turf surfaces.
A mesh-based synthetic upper coated with the Nikeskin technology makes up the upper design for this low top turf boot. The one-piece construction offers a soft material that conforms to the shape of the foot.
The breathable neoprene heel collar extends to the forefoot to offer a sock-like sensation.
Similar to its predecessor, two Nike Swooshes are the main style highlights for this smart-looking turf shoe. One large Swoosh is designed in the lateral forefoot area while a smaller one is in the medial heel side.
The Nike HypervenomX Finale II has an off-centered lacing system looped to the Nike Flywire cables. The cables wrap the midfoot with a more secure fit.
- The boot is available in the following color options: University Red-Black-Bright Crimson, Laser Orange-Black-White-Volt-White, Electric Green-Black-Hyper Orange
- The turf shoe comes with a removable insole.