Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Nike HypervenomX Finale II Indoor
- Unlike its high-end predecessors that utilize a Flyknit upper, HypervenomX Finale II IC features a textured mesh upper with a thin layer of NikeSkin on top. This combination is set to enhance comfort and fit while providing a closer feel on the ball.
- The boot also features the Flywire cables integrated into the asymmetrical lacing system. The cables are responsible for providing a more secure mid-foot lockdown. The design of the laces also improve the boot's ball touch feature
- Another feature of the boot is the Nike Zoom Air unit present in the midsole. This provides the boot with lightweight cushioning and improved responsiveness.
- For added comfort and flexibility, the boot is also fitted with a neoprene collar.
Fit and sizing
The Nike HypervenomX Finale II Indoor version is currently available in the standard men's sizes. It has a medium width and fits true to size. Considering the boot's upper construction that integrates Flywire cables into the laces, one can expect these boots to comfortably hug the feet.
Nike's HypervenomX Finale II Indoor wears a standard indoor/court (IC) outsole. This type of non-marking sole unit provides traction on the streets, as well as on indoor surfaces.
The Nike HypervenomX Finale II Indoor utilizes a full-length Phylon midsole foam for reliable cushioning. The shoe also has a contoured sock liner to provide added cushioning and support on the foot.
The upper of the Nike HypervenomX Finale II IC is designed with mesh synthetic and lightweight Flywire. The mesh construction with an overlay of NikeSkin gives this boot a textured upper that enhances the strike zone's ball feel and control.
The Flywire cables in the medial area of the upper functions to lock down the foot. This results in added stability and superior agility that will boost any player's game.
- The Nike HypervenomX FInale II Indoor weighs 11oz.