DiscontinuedUpdate: Nike Flex TR 8
Shoes with optimum cushioning, lateral support, and flexibility for daily workouts and studio sessions. See workout shoes
Versatile, low-profile shoes for constantly varied exercises including plyometrics, sprinting, weightlifting, and rope climbing. See CrossFit shoes
Shoes for daily wear that ensure a smooth walking gait cycle. Check out walking shoes
For people with normal pronation. Also provide support for high-arched feet with underpronation (excessive outward rolling of the foot). See neutral training shoes
For people with low-arched or flat feet and moderate overpronation (excessive inward rolling of the foot). See stability training shoes
Shoes feature stabilizing technologies for people with severe overpronation. See motion control training shoes
Good to know
Stability and motion control add-ons are uncommon for workout shoes and are never present in CrossFit or weightlifting footwear. They are mostly found in walking shoes where the gait is easier to correct.
Training footwear typically weighs between 200g and 300g per shoe to accommodate agile workouts. Minimalist trainers go as low as 150g, while weightlifting shoes can go as high as 500g.
Updates to Nike Flex Trainer 7
- The Nike Flex Trainer 7 is an all-around cross-training shoe for women that can be used for a wide spectrum of physical activities. It has a low-cut profile that features a lightweight and seamless mesh upper that promotes breathability and flexibility.
- It has the Flywire cable technology system to maintain a snug and secure fit. It prevents accidental heel slippage.
- The eyestays are reinforced with a no-sew film for additional durability. It ensures that the upper maintains its structural integrity while fortifying the eyelets.
- It is lined with a breathable fabric lining in the interiors and padded collar at the heel to envelop the foot in plush comfort. It also has moisture-wicking properties that keep the foot fresh and dry.
- The injected foam midsole works double time as an outsole for lightweight cushioning. It also provides support to keep the wearer steady during workouts.
- The outsole has flex grooves that provide forefoot flexibility. Its tread has a hexagonal auxetic pattern that distributes the impact evenly while delivering traction.
- The shoe also features a sticky rubber material that is strategically placed throughout the heel and forefoot. It delivers firm traction on multiple surfaces, as well as protection in the outsole’s high-wear areas.
Nike Flex Trainer 7 size and fit
The Nike Flex Trainer 7 is a lightweight and versatile cross-training shoe that is specially made for women. It has true-to-size measurements that adhere to standard cross-training shoe sizing. The shoe comes in a B-Medium width.
Injected foam technology is employed in the outsole of the Nike Flex Trainer 7. It’s designed for lightweight cushioning, shock absorption and support for both high-impact activities and weightlifting.
It is marked with a textured hexagonal pattern at the bottom. It has an effect that distributes the impact throughout the foot when jumping, sprinting, or running.
Sticky rubber is utilized in the heel and forefoot for multi-directional traction on the surface. It also protects the high-wear areas against damage.
The Nike Flex Trainer 7 has an injected foam sole that serves as both midsole and outsole. It’s characterized by its lightweight cushioning, as well as a flexible, and supportive demeanor.
The Nike Flex Trainer 7 has a low-cut construction for full ankle mobility. It is accentuated by a seamless mesh upper that enables ventilation in the foot chamber during sweaty workouts.
The forefoot is secured with Nike’s proprietary Flywire cable technology for a snug fit. It locks down the foot to prevent it from moving around inside the shoe.
A no-sew film reinforces the eyestays. This construction prevents the tearing of the eyelets or the sagging of the upper fabrics.