Nike Blazer Mid Premium
Best price from 54 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
82% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Nike Blazer Mid Premium: A minimalistic touch to Nike’s iconic hoop shoe
From an abundant line of reimagined Nike Blazers, this premium mid-top version grabs a crisp and sleek form, utilizing luscious leather on the upper. The Nike Blazer Mid Premium is Nike’s vintage hoop-styled shoe that holds a storied past and remains relevant in today’s streetwear fashion.
Nike Blazer Mid Premium’s rich past
Any true blue Nike sneakerhead would know that this kick carries a rich history. It’s a spin-off of the 1973 Nike Blazer, the Swoosh label’s first-ever basketball shoe. Nike designed the original silhouette in leather, nylon tongue, and rubber sole. This mid-top profile has been loved by Nike fans because of its simple, uncomplicated aesthetic. And, it has been a favorite reference for collaborations between the Swoosh label and lifestyle retailers such as Off-White, Supreme, among others.
Takeaways of the Nike Blazer Mid Premium
- it's built with a padded collar that offers comfort and support around the ankle
- its underside comes with a zigzag tread that grips the ground
- crafted with a solid rubber sole that won't wear out fast
- wrapped with synthetic leather throughout with exposed needlework that grabs a truly classic look
- its minimalist form allows you to be versatile in pairing it up with your daily wear