Nike Blazer Low Platform
Best price from 52 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
50% say it's too small, 50% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Nike Blazer Low Platform lifts your sole
Women’s specific Nike Blazer Low platform puts a feminine twist to the iconic low-top Nike Blazer turned skate favorite while keeping everything streamlined. This pumped-up version is somewhat a bolder step to the traditional and sleek reproductions of the Blazers. In terms of height, it’s slightly raised than the Nike Air Force 1 LV8 sneakers.
Points you can earn from this platform shoe
- High-quality, smooth leather that gets flexible through more prolonged use
- Sturdy stitching that puts a lot of life into this leather shoe
- Exposed tongue for a touch of vintage flair
- Standard lacing system for a customized fit and ease of entry
- Vulcanized sole that melds the upper to the thickset bottom
- Reinforcement in the toe area so it won’t get ripped easily
- Rubber tread with a herringbone pattern that gives out a good grip
- The raised midsole, which isn’t as solid and stiff as a brick