Who should buy the Air VaporMax Flyknit Utility
The Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Utility features a functional design for a more satisfying running experience on the roads. An ideal shoe for you if:
- You want a road running shoe that can support neutral pronation or supination
- You prefer a vegan running shoe that is able to support heel striking running patterns
Updates to the Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Utility
- A mid-cut Flyknit collar is designed to hug the ankle comfortably and to provide added ankle support whenever necessary
- The innovative VaporMax cushioning provides reliable underfoot protection during foot landing; it is lightweight and responsive
- A quick lacing system allows faster and easier lace-up, along with straps in the midfoot which hold the foot in place
Strategic durability and flexibility
In the outsole of the VaporMax Flyknit Utility is a rubber material that is strategically placed in the heel and forefoot for durability. The outsole of the shoe is also designed to provide flexibility. It flexes as the foot moves for a more powerful toe-off.
VaporMax midsole for a guaranteed light and soft cushioning
The shoe features the newest innovation of Max Air cushioning which protects the foot during impact. The Air cushioning absorbs forces during impact, and it protects the body against stress and fatigue. It provides durable cushioning without adding too much weight.
The VaporMax unit, along with the full-length midsole foam, offers a lighter and softer underfoot feel. The foam also offers a bouncy feeling and added stability.
Total comfort and support with Flyknit
The upper of the Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Utility makes use of the Flyknit technology, which provides the foot a breathable coverage. It comes in a lightweight and seamless construction for an irritation-free and comfortable fit.
The shoe has a mid-cut collar for total comfort. It also gives added ankle support whenever necessary. The loop on the collar also facilitates the easy entry of the foot.
For a secure midfoot lockdown, the shoe uses a reliable lacing system. It helps in the easy on and easy removal of the shoe. The laces can easily be loosened and tightened for a faster transition.
The straps in the midfoot offer added midfoot security, and they keep the foot from shifting within the shoe. The straps also aid the laces for easy adjustment.
In the heel and sides are the small reflective details which help runners to be visible in low-light conditions.