Like in the previous designs, the Air Vapormax 2021 FK from Nike gets rid of the added weight so you can enjoy the “walk on air” experience. With its Flyknit cover, this addition to the ever-expanding Vapormax collection smothers the foot in immense comfort minus the stuffiness. This makes it a real doozy throughout the summer season.
- Among Nike's lightest kicks
- Glove-like fit
- Extremely comfy confines
- Mighty supportive heel
- Great for walks & light outdoor activities
- Not for broad-footed folks
- Air unit squeaks sometimes
Who should buy the Nike Air Vapormax 2021 FK
A sustainable gem, the Nike Air Vapormax 21 FK is one of the lightweight silhouettes produced by the brand from the same lineup. Buy it if:
- A Nike pair that's made with 50% trash-to-treasure components highly interests you.
- You want a plush ride out in the urban jungle without ending up with sweaty feet.
- Shoes that promote fleet-footedness for various activities are what you need.
Who should NOT buy it
Skip the Air Vapormax 2021 FK for the Nike Free Run 2 if you have stout toes. Also, if you want something that comes in many colorways and hasn't been reported to have squeaking issues, check out the Nike Air Max 270.
A super-pampering hug
Long-time Nike advocates enjoy the “overwhelming comfort” it gives. Those who love sock-looking sneakers link this comfiness largely to the shoe's glove-like fit.
The featherweight Air Vapormax 2021 FK
Loyal Vapormax users say that the Nike Air Vapormax 2021 FK is one of Nike’s lightest sneakers.
Wearers are satisfied by how "well-ventilated" the shoe's Flyknit upper is. They recommend the Nike Air Vapormax 2021 FK highly because of this.
Like the previous versions, this sneaker, according to verified buyers, isn’t the best option for wide-footed sneakerheads because of its narrow build.
The squeaky midsole of the Nike Air Vapormax 2021 FK
Wearers say that the Air Vapormax 2021 FK's Air channels squeak at times, particularly when they move faster than usual.
It’s one of Nike's low-tops that owners enjoy wearing for walks, light exercises, and easy outdoor activities.
A heel-centering wonder
Vapormax followers appreciate the Air Vapormax 2021 FK's extra heel support. They say that it "locks the foot in place" quite powerfully.
Aside from having a futuristic form, this kick gets praises for being among the most sought-after sustainable sneakers out there.
Elusive colorways at stores
Style-savvy sneaker shoppers wished there were more colorways available.
Things that make the Nike Air Vapormax 2021 FK sustainable
- The shoe's stretchy interwoven Flyknit fibers that wrap the top came from post-industrial yarns. This proprietary material provides lightweight comfort.
- The Heel clip that holds and supports the back of the foot is built from recycled plastics.
- The rubber outsole that’s fused to the Air unit is drawn from leftover manufacturing materials.
- Its shock-absorbing Air bubbles are engineered through a process that uses renewable wind energy.
- The entire sockliner of the Air Vapormax 2021 FK is made out of repurposed foam. Its plushness delivers extra comfort underfoot.