Good to know
The low-top Nike Air Max Vision is available exclusively in men’s sizes. This pair has the lace-up closure system for a secure fit, just like most of the lace-up sneakers. The heel pull tab aids the wearers in putting on this shoe.
The low-top Nike Air Max Vision is a fine addition to one’s sleek collection. It displays few borrowed details from the renowned Air Max Zero. This shoe highlights its stylish and breathable design that will keep the wearer feeling and looking cool.
With its lightness and durability, many recommended this for the all-day wearing. Men frequently sport their AM Vision with joggers, jeans, shorts and even with their activewear. Looking stylishly sporty while relaxing in the city is achievable with the Air Max Vision.
Users remark about the striking mesh upper construction of the Nike Air Max Vision. This feature gives this shoe a hint of coolness - both in style and in comfort.
Inspired by an architectural structure in Paris, Nike thought of creating sneakers with the visible structural element. They designed a shoe in which the Air technology is displayed through a small window for users not only feel the cushioning but also see it with their naked eyes.
On March 26, 1987, Nike launched the Air Max 1 with the observable Air-Sole unit in the heel. This revolutionary design was accepted by the masses and has undergone several reinventions making it adaptable and customizable.
Three decades had passed and the Air Max silhouette is still celebrated in the market. Nike commemorated the 30th anniversary of the Air Max by releasing the VaporMax on March 26, 2017. Meanwhile, the Nike Air Max Vision was introduced in the market as another contemporary variation of the Air Max silhouette.
- The upper of the Nike Air Max Vision is layered to enhance the durability and maintain the structure.
- It contains foam in the midsole for lightness, support, and flexibility.
- It has a padded footbed with light arch support.
- The foam midsole with Air Max heel unit provides unique impact cushioning.
- Nike branding can be found on the sides, tongue, and heel.
- Nike used rubber pods across the waffle-pattern outsole for better traction in high-wear areas.
- This product weighs 312 grams.