Nike Air Max Alpha TR 3: Stability and comfort for daily workouts
Designed as an everyday workout shoe, the Nike Air Max Alpha TR 3 features essential elements to accompany athletes in their most dynamic sessions in the gym. The following are the shoe's main components and their corresponding benefits:
- Stability. The pair's wide and flat soles work in conjunction with the outsoles' excellent grip to help the wearer feel sure-footed while doing static movements such as lifts, squats, and lunges.
- Support. A TPU cage and rubber midsole that wraps up to the shoe's sides work together to keep the foot in place and prevent ankle rollings during explosive and side-to-side moves.
- Comfort and impact absorption. This shoe is equipped with more cushioning than its previous versions. Moreover, it is combined with the Max Air unit for a responsive feel.
Who is it for? The Air Max Alpha TR 3 is recommended for the following individuals:
- Regular gym goers
- Long-time fans of Nike's Air Max Alpha range
- Individuals who usually perform an array of workouts such as cardio, minor lifting and running, and HIIT
Updates to the Air Max Alpha TR 3
Taking cues from its immediate predecessor's feedback, the Nike Air Max Alpha TR 3 (also known as the Air Max Alpha Trainer 3) features several improvements, such as:
- Fewer seams in the upper to lessen chafing and rubbing
- Addition of a TPU cage and midsole rubber extending up the sides of the shoe to enhance stability and support
- New multidirectional tread design for improved traction