Nike Air Max 90 G
Best price from 54 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
86% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Nike Air Max 90 G: An icon updated for the golf course
The Air Max 90 G brings the original's long and rich heritage into the world of golf. This version is specially designed for the green while staying versatile enough to be worn off-course.
It follows in the footsteps of other Nike performance-turned-lifestyle-turned golf shoes such as the Air Jordan 5 Low G and AM 97 G.
What is it for? Given the shoe's not too grippy outsoles, the scenarios below are the best time to whip out this pair:
- Sunny days on the course
- Covered driving ranges
- A short round of golf
- When you have something planned after a quick game of golf
Nike Air Max 90 G vs. Air Max 90
The most apparent difference between these two shoes is, of course, that each is designed for a different purpose. Below are more comparisons between the two models.
- The outsole of the golf version is updated for golf use to provide better traction than its sneaker counterpart.
- The pairs' midsoles house the same elements: foam midsole and Nike Max Air unit, providing tried-and-tested comfort.
- The golf iteration has a predominantly seamless upper, looks sleeker, and uses more updated materials.
- The AM 90 G is waterproof.