Nike Air Max 2021
Best price from 54 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
25% say it's too large, 75% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Nike Air Max 2021 gets dual-air chambers
Nike puts a new meaning to Air-sole comfort with the drop of the Nike Air Max 2021. This new brood from the Air Max family receives an oversized bubble on the heel that’s partly concealed in a caged TPU chamber. It seems like a genetic mashup of the previous year’s Air Max 2090 and the Air Max 270. If you want the added height, comfort, breathability, and a fashion-forward style, this shoe might pull at your heartstrings.
AM 2021 design focal points
Air sole. It showcases an improved TPU caged design encasing a dual-pressure Air unit that’s more aggressive-looking than the heel bubble on the Air Max 2090
Foam cushioning. It comes with a specialized foam that helps alleviate pressure on the impact zones, primarily under the ball of the foot.
Other upgrades on this Air Max shoe
- It has a reinforced toe design that appears like rigid polyurethane (RPU) dots used in some Adidas clay court shoes.
- Traditional Nike Waffle tread, as seen in Nike Air Max 95, is replaced with screw-like lugs that offer a decent amount of traction.
- As showcased in some variations of the Air Max Tailwind IV and Nike Daybreak SP, a synthetic ripstop arrangement is also used in this kick.
- Its lacing system comes with a set of eyestays and ghillie loops which give you style flexibility and a fully adjustable fit.
- Like Nike Grind shoes that come with upcycled components, this kick is assembled utilizing 20% recycled content.