Nike Air Force 1/1: Combining classic and coolness
Initially unveiled in the ‘80s as basketball footwear, Nike reinvents the Nike Air Force 1 into a “transformative” version. Bursting with coolness and creativity, the Nike Air Force 1/1 is equipped with a hook-and-look upper and comes with removable overlays. These add-ons will let users personally frame the classic profile with their preferred combination of accents for the day.
What makes the AF1 on 1 extremely unique?
This model is supplemented with a couple of diff accessories. The Velcro board is where you can place your patches for safe-keeping. This kick also comes with an extra pair of laces and removable wordmarks and Swooshes graphics that will allow you to make this pair look the way you want it.
Remove, add, customize.
Tap into your creativity with this sneaker. For a fun and novel experience, play around with the bold hues to create your perfect spin to the classic silhouette.
Here are a few of our suggested looks for your Cosmic Clay colorway:
- Detach all the white panels to reveal the black fuzzy side of the Velcro. This version flaunts an all-black upper with white eyelets and lace.
- You can attach the white mudguard, midfoot, and quarter panels for a clean black and white combination. This will leave the heel tab, tongue label, toebox, and the Swoosh in a black hue.
- For a unique vibe, use double Swoosh. Attach the white and red Swooshes in layers over the black fuzzy Velcro. You also have an option to add the white mudguard for a more cool style.
For the Black/Chile Red/Pine Green colorway, here are some of the popular combinations:
- For an eye-catching style, detach all the black overlays and attach the green Swoosh and heel tab.
- Also, you may attach the black midfoot overlay, quarter panel, and mudguard and use the red Swoosh and red heel tab for a clean combination of black and red.
- If you enjoy adding a pop of color to your ensemble, use the black mudguard, keep the red quarter and toe box, and attach the green Swoosh.
Meanwhile, for totally one-off output, you can also attach your custom-made patches or your favorite patches from your bag, jackets, and even other sneakers like the interchangeable Swoosh from the Nike AF1 Travis Scott and the removable patches from the Nike AF1 Shadow.