Nike Air Force 1 07 LV8 WW: A premium adaptation
The Nike Air Force 1 was initially unveiled in 1982 to pay homage to the United States' presidential plane. Since it was launched, It has been a consistent best-seller in Nike's arsenal. This pushed Nike to release countless variations of AF1 in the market. One of the latest variations of the Nike AF1 is the Nike Air Force 1 07 LV8 WW, a part of the Nike Worldwide series.
Nike AF1 07 LV8 Worldwide features
The Nike AF1 07 LV8 WW presents a fresh spin on the iconic Air Force 1 while keeping the silhouette's classic features.
- This sneaker is dressed in crisp leather with bold details to create a perfect amount of flair.
- The brand added Worldwide graphics to celebrate the diversity of the game while staying united in sports.
- Seen under is the thick midsole that boosts its casual appeal.
- The Air cushioning on the heel creates a comfortable feel with every step.
- The rubber sole provides a superb grip on any surface.