Nike ACG Mountain Fly Gore-Tex
Best price from 50 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
80% say it's true to size.
Out of stock in all 50 shopsNike sneakers
Overview of this review
Nike ACG Mountain Fly GTX: An all-rounder travel buddy
Like most shoes under Nike’s All Conditions Gear (ACG) division, the Mountain Fly Gore-Tex won't let those active feet go idle. It’s made to keep you going even under inclement weather with its noticeably combative-appearing sole.
There's no need to switch footwear if you decided to take a walk from work to the outdoors. You can have this as your travel buddy as it won't leave your feet freezing and soaking wet in cold and rainy environments.
Packed with benefits...
- Lined with GTX right below the ankle, it blocks dust, cold, water, snow, and mud from entering the shoe. It keeps your entire feet protected from the elements.
- Tough rubber that extends from the sole to the shoe tip is ready for abrasive road conditions.
- Central lugs are designed to grip different surface types and provide stable footing.
- It almost lets you fly with Zoom Vaporfly Trail Frame, releasing energy that propels the foot forward efficiently.
- The foam component also found in Nike React kicks buffers the foot from impact. It protects the foot and legs from any form of discomfort.
- You can take advantage of its stretchable cinch cord and pull tabs for an easy on and off.
- Reflective elements are peppered around the shoe to make you visible in dark areas.
...as well as limitations
- Though it appears in a high-top form, its waterproof lining will only keep you covered below the ankle.
- It isn’t as breathable as the low-top variation.
- The brand claims this kick isn’t made for use as a Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)