Shoes with optimum cushioning, lateral support, and flexibility for daily workouts and studio sessions. See workout shoes
Versatile, low-profile shoes for constantly varied exercises including plyometrics, sprinting, weightlifting, and rope climbing. See CrossFit shoes
Shoes for daily wear that ensure a smooth walking gait cycle. Check out walking shoes
For people with normal pronation. Also provide support for high-arched feet with underpronation (excessive outward rolling of the foot). See neutral training shoes
For people with low-arched or flat feet and moderate overpronation (excessive inward rolling of the foot). See stability training shoes
Shoes feature stabilizing technologies for people with severe overpronation. See motion control training shoes
Good to know
Stability and motion control add-ons are uncommon for workout shoes and are never present in CrossFit or weightlifting footwear. They are mostly found in walking shoes where the gait is easier to correct.
Training footwear typically weighs between 200g and 300g per shoe to accommodate agile workouts. Minimalist trainers go as low as 150g, while weightlifting shoes can go as high as 500g.
WidthMen: StandardWomen: Standard, Wide
Updates to New Balance Vazee Agility v2 Trainer
- The New Balance Vazee Agility v2 Trainer is a training shoe that was designed for a broad range of fitness activities, including Boot camp, studio classes, and cardio exercises. It has the same low-cut profile as its previous version, but they have reduced the upper’s bulk for a lighter sensation.
- The upper is now made of engineered performance lace for a lightweight and breathable support. It has perforations all throughout for breathability.
- Instead of its predecessor’s traditional tongue, the current version has a burrito-style tongue. This design keeps it in place undeterred by dynamic and explosive movements.
- The midsole utilizes the Rapid Rebound technology that was engineered to provide a bouncy rebound to each stride. This high-rebound foam offers comfort and responsiveness during high-impact exercises.
- The current iteration’s foot chamber is treated with the NB Fresh, an antimicrobial treatment that prevents odors.
New Balance Vazee Agility v2 Trainer size and fit
The New Balance Vazee Agility v2 Trainer is a training shoe that was created for women. It has two width options available: B - Medium and D - Wide. It follows the typical sizing standards in length and width. In order to get an accurate fit, people are recommended to try the shoe in person.
The New Balance Vazee Agility v2 Trainer employs a grippy rubber for its outsole. It delivers powerful traction for both linear and lateral movements.
The tread is ridged on the toe and heel area for an enhanced grip on surfaces of various textures. The forefoot area has flex grooves that promote natural foot flexion.
The Rapid Rebound sole foam compound is installed in the midsole of the New Balance Vazee Agility v2 Trainer. It infuses the shoe with comfort and bounce with each step.
The New Balance Vazee Agility v2 Trainer utilizes a lightweight performance lace mesh upper that is engineered to deliver support during fitness training sessions. It has perforations all over for ventilation.
The shoe features a burrito-style tongue that has one end attached to the shoe. This build prevents it from moving around unexpectedly.
The interior is treated with an odor-resistant and antimicrobial chemical called NB Fresh. This kills the microbes and bacteria caused by sweat.