Depending on the colorway, the shoe can be made of canvas or pigskin suede. Both offer supportive fit, however, the canvas-made shoes are expected to be more light and breathable than its suede counterpart. The suede version, though, is known for its soft, buttery texture and its enhanced durability. It also provides added warmth during cold weather.
This men’s shoe is available in sizes 7-13, standard D width. It frequently fits true size. A bit on the narrow side, a few may find its fit tight and may need to size up.
Sneakerheads with a fixation for retro-styled kicks can opt to get the low-top NB Tempus. Keeping its look simple and clean, this classic soccer cleat turned lifestyle sneaker maintains its reputation for being a reliable day-to-day footwear.
Everyday clothes, including jeans, shorts and joggers, can look fashionable in a snap when paired with the New Balance Tempus. Offered in multiple colors, the gray, black and white pairs go with anything while the vibrant-colored red and blue pairs are capable of standing out on its own.
The New Balance Tempus’ low-top construction makes this shoe easy to wear as it offers unrestrictive ankle motion. Built with an ultra-durable vulcanized sole with a herringbone pattern, this lifestyle sneaker is also ready for any adventure as it can provide reliable grip on various surfaces.
When it comes to developing the best possible footwear, count on New Balance to deliver. Their mastery of the art of shoemaking is displayed in their well-constructed, high-quality kicks. It is, however, their USA- and UK-produced sneakers that set them apart from the rest of the global sneaker brands.
To date, their classic works remain coveted for their comfort, support, and stability. The men’s 22, an early 90s soccer cleat, was an NB vintage creation that boasts performance, versatility, and style, yet many have unheard of it. Recently, though, New Balance thought it was wise to give this humble footwear a chance in the spotlight.
Re-engineered to meet present-day consumers’ needs and demands, this retro wear-everywhere sneaker turned into the low-top New Balance Tempus. Still versatile, comfortable and supportive, its clean, streamlined court-style silhouette is perceived stunning by many. Its unique serrated-edged tongue, though, gives this shoe the oomph that makes sneaker addicts run to a store to buy a pair.
- Its traditional lacing system with pierced eyelets and flat laces can be adjusted to achieve a snug, secure fit.
- Some suede models have perforations all-over its upper. The holes improve the shoe’s ventilation. It also gives the kicks a unique look.
- A few models have gold accents on the tongue label and heel. The hints of gold on these versions make the shoe more appealing.
- The lining of the shoe may vary. Some are lined with mesh while others are lined with leather.
- Comfort is improved with the addition of a padded collar and thinly padded tongue.
- The iconic “N” logo stitched on the sides, the “New Balance” wordmark embroidered on the tongue and the “NB” insignia on the heel complete the NB Tempus’ look.