Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionNew Balance Tekela
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the New Balance Tekela Magique Turf
- The New Balance Tekela Magique Turf is a great turf football boot made for innovators on the pitch. It features several elements that foster creativity and game-changing agility. This mid-tier football boot will make you take the lead as you score the winning goal.
- This football boot features a synthetic upper with the Kinetic Stitch band. The upper material provides excellent lockdown. At the same time, the printed bands offer a precise touch on the ball.
- An elastic mesh is present on this football boot. It hugs the ankle snugly providing ample lockdown on the area. This is similar to the trendy mid-tier socks found in other mid-top boots such as the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground and Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG. The traditional lacing system also keeps the foot locked in place.
- Its thermo polyurethane (TPU) plastic outsole has special studs that are circular in shape. They offer a good amount of traction on turf fields (TF).
Fit and sizing
The New Balance Tekela Magique Turf is available in standard sizes for men. It is recommended to go a size up because this football boot has a tight fit. With the help of the laces, the user can
comfortably adjust the fit according to his preference.
The New Balance Tekela Magique Turf has an outsole that is made of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). It is a synthetic material that is known for its durability and resistance against abrasions. Thereby making the Tekela Magique TF a suitable shoe for turf field (TF) playing surfaces.
This mid-tier football boot has many rounded studs on the soleplate. Its hollow studs are engineered to provide a superb grip on turf fields.
A good-quality synthetic material makes up the upper of the Tekela Magique Turf. The surface features printed bands called Kinetic Stitch. They offer a great touch on the ball without compromising the shoe’s durability.
The elastic mesh collar keeps the ankle in place, especially when making quick side-to-side movements. With the central lacing system, the foot is firmly locked in place as well. A lace guard can also be found in the middle of the tongue to make sure that the laces do not move around during the game.
For in-shoe comfort, the New Balance Tekela Magique Turf has a lightweight mesh lining. This football boot also features a die-cut EVA insert that enhances the underfoot cushioning and comfort. Another element that adds to the overall comfort of this shoe is the low toe spring.
- New Balance has also released an indoor version of the shoe, Tekela Magique Indoor.