Good to know
The New Balance Pro Court 213 has a mid-top upper with lace-up closure for comfort and a secure fit. It features a closed PU cell technology insert which they call Abzorb+ that delivers added protection during shock and also for a comfortable fit. The NB Pro Court 213 is being offered exclusively in men’s sizes from 6 to 13 US in medium width. This shoe runs true to size.
The New Balance Pro Court 213 carries a mid-cut silhouette that gives this pair a classic look. The Pro Court 213 has multilayered rubber toecap which allows the user of this pair to make great flip tricks. Skateboarders pair this sporty yet casual sneakers with baggy pair of jeans and tees with plaid polo and trucker hat. Skateboarding or just cruising the city streets, you can never go wrong with the NB Pro Court 213 sporty-casual vibe.
The most notable feature of the New Balance Pro Court 213 is the presence of the original relaxed shape. Its silhouette is inspired by mid-top retro shoe giving it a throwback feel. It also has a double layered suede Ollie area for double protection for skaters and at the same time adds aesthetic appeal to the buyers. The multilayered rubberized toecap is also striking for most buyers.
New Balance formed the Numeric Skateboarding line to cater skateboarding enthusiasts. Since the beginning, the company has incessantly expanded their catalog for the skate-ready footwear for various calibers. Many times, tennis sneakers with toecap are being transformed into skateboarding shoes. In line with this, they introduced the Pro Court 212 as the revision of the original NB Classic clay court tennis shoe from the 70s. The 212 has a more relaxed shape than the original tennis shoe. It has elevated rubber toe with double layered suede in the Ollie area and a PU inserts for comfort, support and durability.
The Pro Court 213 is the reworked adaptation of the Pro Court 212. It guarantees better ankle support and stability compared to the prior design because of the high top profile that many skaters look for in a vulcanized shoe.
- The New Balance Pro Court 213 carries a mid-cut upper made entirely of canvas.
- It has closed Polyurethane cell called Abzorb+ insert to provide protection from impact and comfortable consistent fit.
- The upper is composed of dual layer construction responsible for added strength.
- The genuine gum rubber on the outsole named N-durance® provides superior grip and durability.
- The N-durance® foxing tape provides resistance from abrasion, thus increases the lifespan of the outsole.
- The toecap is multilayered for durability.
- The sole of the NB Pro Court 213 is vulcanized making it lightweight, flexible and breaks in quickly. The vulcanized outsole is preferred by most because of better board feel with less weight and bulk.