New Balance Numeric 1010: A tech beast skate sneaker
Professional skateboarder Tiago Lemos left the DC camp in 2019 and joined the New Balance Numeric team. With no time to waste, the NB Numeric's design team worked immediately with Tiago to release a highly technical skate shoe that fits his skating style.
The 1010 Tiago Lemos Pro Model skate shoe is New Balance's most technically packed skate shoe. It displays a quintessential 90s look, which suits the trendy dad sneaker fashion without the overly chunky profile.
According to New Balance, the higher the number on the shoe's name, the more technical the shoe is. This sneaker got the highest number the brand used so far. Let us enumerate the techie deets this sneaker has:
- The double-stitched upper is layered with rubber material to add protection. It is also constructed with a no-sew overlay for optimized fit.
- The heel cup has the FantomFit technology that adds stability and holds the ankle while you jump.
- Found on the heel and midsole is the FuelCell cushioning that effectively absorbs impact.
- The Ndurance outsole delivers superb grip on various surfaces.
- The Ortholite insole delivers ample cushioning and prevents the formation of bacteria as well.