Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionNew Balance Furon
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the New Balance Furon v4 Dispatch Turf
- The New Balance Furon v4 Dispatch Turf is designed for the unstoppable player on the pitch. This football boot features several elements that will work well for those who want to have explosive speed and traction on turf (TF) playing environments.
- It has a synthetic polyurethane(PU) upper that provides a comfortable fit. Similar to the indoor variation, the surface features a textured appearance, which not only adds to its aesthetic value but enhances ball touch and control as well
- A die-cut EVA lining and a lightweight mesh lining promotes underfoot cushioning and in-shoe comfort, respectively. Its redesigned straight last as well as lower toe spring also enhances the football boot’s overall comfort level.
- For excellent traction on turf surfaces, this football boot is fitted with a rubber outsole. Multiple rubber studs cover the surface of the outsole for better traction and performance on the pitch.
Fit and sizing
The New Balance Furon v4 Dispatch Turf is available in men’s version only. It comes in sizes 6.5 to 12.5. Its synthetic upper is not expected to stretch after a few uses, but with the lacing system, this football boot may accommodate players with narrow to slightly wide feet. Due to this football boot’s tight fit, the brand’s recommendation is to go for one size up when purchasing this shoe.
The New Balance Furon v4 Dispatch Turf features a rubber outsole. Multiple rectangular and chevron-shaped are protruding underneath. They are useful in providing traction on turf surfaces.
The upper of the New Balance Furon v4 Dispatch Turf is made of a good-quality synthetic polyurethane (PU) upper. The textured surface enhances accuracy in terms of ball touch and control. It also adds to the durability of the football boot.
Its central lacing system gives the user enough freedom to adjust the fit according to his liking. The traditional tongue has a lace guard in the middle to prevent the laces from moving around during the game.
This football boot is engineered with a lightweight mesh lining. It provides a plush sensation on the inside of the boot. Also, a die-cut ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) insert enhances the underfoot cushioning of the shoe against the hard turf surface. The redesigned straight last of the New Balance Furon v4 Dispatch Turf gives a superb fit as well.
The red and yellow color combination creates a flaming illusion when worn on the pitch. This is perfect for a speed boot such as the New Balance Furon v4 Dispatch Turf. The New Balance logo dominates the medial and lateral sides of the shoe while the Furon branding can be found at the back.
- The New Balance Furon v4 Dispatch Turf is a replica of Joseph Navas’ football boot.
- An indoor variation is also available.