Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionNew Balance Furon
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the New Balance Furon 2.0 Dispatch Turf
- The upper of the New Balance Furon 2.0 Dispatch Turf features a soft, PU synthetic. This material is soft and durable, offering a snug, non-restraining fit. The added texture on the upper aids in a close ball touch for better maneuverability and more precise strikes.
- This football boot also utilizes a printed FantomFit cage, which is also adapted in the design of the Furon 4.0 Pro Firm Ground. This technology fuses layers of lightweight synthetic mesh to provide support and ensure a solid lockdown on the foot. It also helps improve the fit as it forms to the shape of the foot.
- For its outsole, this low-top turf boot uses a full rubber construction. Its rubber base features molded rubber bumps that work to deliver the needed grip and stability on turf surfaces.
Fit and sizing
The turf version of the Furon 2.0 Dispatch is available in the standard men’s sizes. It fits true to size and has a medium width. The brand has fitted the boot with a FantomFit cage that caters a comfortable experience for the wearer. The burrito tongue cushions the midfoot, reducing the impact on areas that come in contact with the ball. Meanwhile, the asymmetrical lacing system provides an adaptive fit to suit one’s preference.
The outsole of this football boot features a lightweight rubber make and integrates molded rubber bumps into its construction. The stud pattern brings the necessary grip and stability to move with ease on turf surfaces. Moreover, it also provides excellent durability that can withstand the intensity of the game.
For its upper, the Furon 2.0 Dispatch Turf utilizes PU synthetic that is soft and durable. It features added texture that serves to enhance touch for improved ball control. It also works to provide a snug wrap around the foot.
Another highlight of the upper is the FantomFit cage. This innovation is a skeletally-engineered overlay that combines layers of synthetic mesh placed in target areas to keep a lightweight and breathable feel. It delivers enough support to keep wearers protected and efficient during runs.
- The football boot weighs 9.8 ounces.
- It also comes in a indoor variation, the Furon 2.0 Dispatch Indoor.