Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionNew Balance Furon
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the New Balance Furon 2.0 Dispatch Indoor
- The New Balance Furon 2.0 Dispatch Indoor utilizes a synthetic with an overlay of texture. The polyurethane material used for the upper offers softness and durability. The added texture helps wearers gain better ball control and manipulation.
- On the midfoot, this football boot makes use of a central lace-up closure. This lacing system secures a burrito tongue that cushions the feet, relieving pressure. It also caters a cleaner strike zone that allows for better, more powerful shots.
- The indoor version of the Furon 2.0 Dispatch also employs a stiffened internal heel. This detail provides stability and offers protection for the foot, specifically the Achilles.
- A non-marking gum rubber outsole serves as a durable and lightweight base for this football boot. It also delivers reliable traction suited for smooth indoor surfaces. Moreover, it contributes to the overall comfort of the shoe.
Fit and sizing
The indoor version of the Furon 2.0 Dispatch is a men’s boot that comes in the standard sizes. It has a medium width and fits true to size. Cushioning is provided by the shoe’s burrito tongue while a conventional lacing system offers an improvised fit. With a soft synthetic upper, this low top boot gives a snug and comfortable fit that allows for a smooth and lasting run on the pitch.
The New Balance Furon 2.0 Dispatch highlights a non-marking gum rubber outsole designed to deliver dependable traction on polished indoor playgrounds. This sole unit also offers a durable and lightweight feel that further adds comfort to the wearer.
The upper of the Furon 2.0 Dispatch Indoor features soft and pliable polyurethane material. This synthetic offers a close and comfortable fit. Lining the upper is some added texturing that facilitates a clean ball feel for better manipulation of the ball.
Designed with the standard lace-up closure, this football boot provides a wider strike zone that enables attackers to shoot with accuracy and power. Moreover, the burrito tongue offers some cushioning that minimize the impact during contact with the ball.
- Personalization is available for this football boot.