Good to know
The Arto 358 is available in standard medium width. It offers a nice fit to wearers with medium foot measurements from the heel to the forefoot area. The shoe generally runs true size. Sizes available in men’s are 6 to 13. Women sneaker fans who want to wear this skate shoe need to go 1.5 size to get the usual size and nice fit.
New Balance Arto 358 is a low-profile performance skate board that features the classic New Balance design. This sneaker is a versatile shoe that can be used for skating and even on a casual day. The clean design made it an ideal match for almost any clothing – from jeans and shorts to t-shirts and jackets.
The simple, clean, and fresh look of the New Balance Arto 358 is an art to so many skateboarders. For those who wish to make use of the shoe’s versatility as a lifestyle footwear, this classic vibe has a touch of sophistication to be an all-day, all-occasion shoe.
Arto Saari is a legendary skateboarder who signed a multi-year agreement with New Balance for its new skate program. The New Balance Arto 358 is another creation from the New Balance Numeric skate shoe line and it is Arto Saari’s first signature skate shoe model.
Just like the other New Balance skate shoes, the Arto 358 offers a combination of skateboarding tech and classic New Balance quality.
- Arto Saari is a pro skater who is part of the New Balance skate team. Included in the team is the pro skater and shoe designer PJ Ladd and other pro skaters including Levi Brown, Tom Karangelov, and Tyler Surrey.
- The Arto 358 is another performance skate shoe from New Balance. This skate shoe features the N-Durance rubber outsole that is designed for durability and grip.
- The heel has the tapered crating for reliable board support and few amount of rubber in the forefoot for an improved board feel.
- New Balance uses a toe protection in the interior for durability.
- For breathability, the “N” logo on the inner side is perforated.
- Skateboarders will highly appreciate the PU insert in the New Balance Arto 358.