• Top

    Low Top

    Extremely popular sneakers because of their price range, versatility when it comes to style, and freedom of movement. Almost everyone is guaranteed to have low-top sneakers in their shoe rotation.

    Mid Top

    Mid-top sneakers extend toward the ankle for a little more support and hold. These lie somewhere in the middle between low-top and high-top sneakers in terms of usage and popularity.

    High Top

    Sneakers with collars that go above the ankles for optimal hold and support are some of the most sought-after models in lifestyle shoes. Most of these shoes take their roots from basketball and have easily or fashionably crossed to mainstream wear.

    Good to know

    Regardless of cut, it's always good to start with sneakers that can be worn for the daily grind, also called as "beaters" by some, as these are usually cheaper, easy to clean, and still gives that lifestyle "edge" before going for those wallet-thinning models.

  • Inspired from


    Sneakers dominantly take their heritage from running, basketball, skate, tennis, training, hiking, and football. Still retaining a few of their performance-based technologies, these sneakers have transcended their respective niches and have successfully and popularly transformed themselves as staples of fashion footwear.


    Sneakers designed for a laidback, "cool" vibe that is built for lifestyle wear right from the get-go.

    Good to know

    Brands are now blending elements of performance and casual appeal in basically every sneaker. One can hardly go wrong with a sports-inspired sneaker or a simple casual shoe.

  • Collection

    Good to know

    Shoes sharing the same inspiration, history, materials, or technologies are routinely assembled under one compilation for the convenience of those who may wish to categorize or label their own collection as such. The classic collections like the Adidas Originals, Air Max 1, Air Force 1, new balance classic sneakers, and the Classic Leather head the pack of frequently asked about collections.

  • Price
Show more facts

The New Balance 995 Baseball is available in both gender’s sizes. Men have sizes 4 to 13 and women have 5.5 to 14.5 US both in medium width. This variation generally runs true to size. It features a lace-up closure with tonal laces for a secured fit.

The New Balance 995 Baseball displays classic silhouette with premium baseball inspired elements. The brand used first-class suede with premium leather accents. Its colorway gives a vintage feel of the baseball uniform. With its stylish and versatile design, this shoe is fitting for the fashion conscious individuals who prefer to feel sporty at the same time.  

The baseball elements make the New Balance 995 Baseball striking for many buyers.  It displays a tongue and heel tab that is made of leather that is similar to the baseball mitts. The pinstripes found on the tongue further enhance the baseball features fit for the street styles.

The New Balance 995 was launched in 1986, as in offshoot version of the elder model, the M990. The 995 is made of plush suede upper with Superflex sole. NB integrated the ENCAP cushioning, which is a polyurethane shell in the heel area that surrounds the EVA wedge midsole. This technology provides stability, absorbs shock and enhances the responsiveness that benefits the runners.

The 3M reflective details of the 995 allow the wearers to use this shoe during low lights. This feature has been striking for many buyers, thus making it a successful series of the 990.

In 2016, New Balance released the 30th-anniversary update of the 995 featuring premium pig suede and mesh upper in classic colorways. It also showcases dual-tone sole and the ENCAP sole cushioning. New Balance continues to release variations of the 995 in the market. One variety is the 995 Baseball that was released in 2017.

The 995 Baseball displays a reworked version of the classic silhouette and showcases a brown suede and mesh upper with baseball mitt style leather on the tongue and the Vibram outsole.

  • The ENCAP midsole technology provides support and durability.
  • The New Balance Made in the USA is assembled in the USA, and almost 4 million of sneakers are being manufactured in America. 70% of the shoe is made in the USA while the remaining 30% is the labor and materials imported from the other countries.
  • It has the Vibram technology on the outsole for better ground traction.