The New Balance 574 is available in women’s sizes from 5 to 13 US in medium width. This pair runs true to size; thus, it is recommended to buy one’s true size. It has a lace-up closure style for a snug fit. The tongue and the collar are both well-padded for an enhanced comfort and support.
The low-top New Balance 574 Global Surf comes in a street-savvy style. Its breathable upper and superb cushioning make it fitting for the all-day use. The streamlined construction with clean finishing provides a luxurious sense while the vibrant colorways give a neck breaking trait. Many ladies don their New Balance 574 Global Surf pair with jeans, skinnies, leggings, dresses, and skirts.
The premium leather heel tab provides the New Balance 574 Global Surf a noteworthy feature. This element adds a luxurious look to this casual and affordable kick.
The unique philosophy of the New Balance “Endorsed by No One” made the brand stand out from their competitors. New Balance began operating as the New Balance Arch Company in Massachusetts during the early 1900s. They focused on offering high-quality sneakers with excellent arch support and orthopedic shoes throughout the 20th century.
The New Balance 320 was named as the best running shoe in the world by the renowned magazine, Runner’s World, in October 1976. Aside from the 320, two other New Balance model entered the top 10 list during that same year which hurled the prominence of the NB in the world market.
The New Balance released the 574 in 1988 as an enhanced running sneaker with stylish design. It carries the ENCAP cushioning system in the midsole that adds comfort and protection. The NB reissued the 574 in 2003 having the same features and offers it in an incredible number of colors. Buyers can also customize it to their desired colors and texts through their website.
The New Balance 574 Global Surf is one variation of the 574 line which is offered exclusively in women’s sizes. This version was injected with an advanced cushioning system for an all-day long easiness in walking.
- The suede and mesh upper allow breathability that will keep the feet dry.
- The footbed of the New Balance 574 Global Surf is cushioned with foam which provides arch support.
- The collar and tongue are padded for an additional support and secure fit.
- The ENCAP technology in the midsole delivers flexibility and comfort.
- The TPU insert found on the heel provides stability.
- The EVA and PU midsole delivers lightweight cushioning.
- The rubber outsole enhances the durability and traction.
- It has the iconic N logo on the sides, NB imprint on the heel tab and the 574 tongue label.