Built with a canvas waxed upper, wearers can expect the shoe to provide more than adequate support. When it comes to size, the shoe generally runs true to its length and width. Men’s sizes range from 6.5-18 while women’s sizes range from 5-12. Both are available in Medium width.
Men and women fans of the brand have set their eyes on this retro-inspired lifestyle shoe. Looking fashionable has been made easy with the NB 574 Waxed Canvas modern, fashion-forward and laid-back design.
This versatile shoe was released in a wide array of crisp colorways. This includes spice mark, blue rain and black. All of which goes well with all kinds of outfits including leggings, sweatpants and jeans.
In addition, this shoe was constructed with a durable canvas waxed upper that is built to endure even the less ideal weather. The sneaker's cushioned EVA midsole, on the other hand, promises all-day comfort.
Even from afar, followers of NB will surely recognize this shoe’s sporty silhouette. Aside from that, the New Balance 574 Canvas Waxed also features the famous ENCAP technology that provides the shoe maximum durability and sturdy support.
Trust takes years to build. The brand New Balance, over a century old in the industry and always striving for excellence, has managed to earn the trust and loyalty of many sneaker enthusiasts worldwide.
Hailed for making their products with top-grade materials and keeping at least 70% of their production in the US, this company did not require the endorsement of celebrities to make a name in the market. What’s more, NB has established that their shoes are for everyone, not just the athletes and society’s elite.
The New Balance 574 is undoubtedly the most popular model of this brand. Originally released in 1988, many fell in love with this running shoe’s innovative and one-of-a-kind silhouette. Over the years, this iconic shoe has morphed in a variety of ways and the 574 Canvas Waxed is only one among the many versions of this shoe that continue to earn rave reviews.
- The sneaker also features a solid rubber outsole that gives the shoe ample traction.
- For plush comfort, the shoe’s tongue and collar are padded.
- A snug fit is achieved with the traditional lace-up closure of the NB 574 Canvas Waxed.
- Support and durability are enhanced with the addition of the TPU heel clip.
- Wear your orthotics without fuss by removing the sneaker’s removable insoles which already provide adequate cushioning.
- Other recognizable features of the shoe are the iconic “N” logo placed on the 574 sneaker’s lateral and medial side as well as the “NB” logo found on the tongue and on the heel tab.