Good to know
The New Balance 501 Core has a lace-up closure with cotton laces for a snug fit. New Balance augmented the comfortable fit by adding a padded tongue and ankle collar. The NB 501 Core is available for both genders’ sizes.
The low-top New Balance 501 Core showcases a design that looks great with any season of the year. Its sporty look with a retro vibe is something that most wearers would love to rock. The 501 Core displays a more sophisticated look with its bold colors and suede and mesh upper, a surefire head turner.
Dressing up or down year-round is easy with the NB 501 Core. Some users can be spotted sporting this classic shoe with joggers, skinnies, shorts and even with their activewear. Achieving a classic sporty look is seamless with the New Balance 501.
One striking feature of the New Balance 501 Core is the presence of two-toned EVA midsole that enhances the overall look of this model. This shoe also has perforated and removable insole which improves the ventilation of the entire kick.
New Balance has been known as the producer of high-quality sneakers with outstanding arch support since the early 1900s. The brand has a distinctive philosophy, “Endorsed by No One,” which gave them an edge over the other sneaker brands. The company spent its means on research and development of technologies instead of signing celebrities to promote their products.
The NB Classics line was launched with superior style and functionality. Under the Classics line is the low-top with simple and stylish retro look model called the New Balance 501 which is said to be the distant kin of the more famous 574 model.
The 501 is said to be more flexible, lightweight and provides better hold than the 574; thus many prefer the 501 to be used for casual activities. One variation of the NB 501 model is the low-top 501 Core is which has a slimmer profile and composed of two-toned wedge midsole.
- The upper of the New Balance 501 Core is made of suede and nylon mesh that enhances the breathability and durability.
- The ENCAP technology found in the midsole provides excellent comfort suitable for all-day wear.
- Its lining is made of textile and has a removable midsole that provides superb impact protection.
- The collar and the tongue of the NB 501 Core are well-padded for added comfort and support.
- This shoe's carbon rubber outsole gives superior durability and ground grip.
- It displays the iconic and simple N logo on the sides and the New Balance 501 branding on the tongue.
- It has a leather heel tab with New Balance typescript for added style and aids wearers in putting on this pair.