Review coming soon
Mizuno Wave Mujin 5 GTX has just been released by Mizuno . Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
|Weight:||Men: 13.2oz | Women: 11.3oz|
|Heel to toe drop:||Men: 12mm | Women: 12mm|
|Arch type:||High arch|
|Strike Pattern:||Heel strike|
|Distance:||Daily running | Long distance | Marathon|
|Heel height:||Men: 30mm | Women: 30mm|
|Forefoot height:||Men: 18mm | Women: 18mm|
|Type:||Heavy | Big guy|
|Width:||Normal | Normal|
- The Mizuno Wave Mujin 5 GTX, a trail running shoe, is specifically designed for runners who have neutral foot motion. It utilizes the X10. This material is described to be a durable rubber that delivers the right amount of grip in tackling challenging trails. Its durability is essential in tackling the hazardous surfaces.
- The upper section of the Mujin 5 GTX consists of a breathable AIRmesh. This component of the footwear is meant to keep the foot fresh and cool all throughout the user's running activity.
- The upper is made of Goretex. This waterproof material is resistant to all types of weather conditions.
- The Michelin outsole works very well in slippery surfaces and wet conditions. As a result, the additional grip of the sole enhances both stability and foot control.
- Featured in the shoe is the ESS Rock Plate. This is described to be a reinforcement plate that lies on the forefoot section of the shoe. It is focused on providing maximum protection, especially on rocky terrains.
The waterproof version of the Mizuno Wave Mujin 5 is designed to be a neutral running shoe that is sure to provide a comfortable and snug fit. The footwear was created with the Mizuno's Dynamotion Fit. With the utilization of this technology, the runner is able to experience a more enjoyable ride. Its stretchable mesh encourages better air ventilation and individualized fit. When it comes to the footwear's width, the available is Medium for both the women's and the men's version.
Lying in the heel area is the X10 and in the forefoot section is the carbon rubber. This durable material aims to provide improved traction in a wide variety of surfaces.
Featured in the outsole section of the Wave 5 GTX is the Michelin. Mizuno added this material to deliver increased traction. This is essential for the runner to tackle challenging trails confidently.
With the use of the XtaticRide lugs and groove system in the outsole, a more natural movement of the foot is encouraged. As a result, the runner is able to adapt to various types of terrains.
The ESS Rock Plate on the outsole provides protection against large stones and aberrations in the forefoot region and heightens the durability of the shoe.
A well-cushioned ride is offered by the Mizuno Wave. This technology is made up of thermal, elastic plastic wave which runs from the midfoot area to the heel section. Because of this, a bouncier ride is created.
The AP+ is integrated into the Mizuno Wave 5 GTX. It is described to be Mizuno's top-of-the-line copolymer midsole compound that offers a more resilient and lighter ride.
Moisture wicking is offered by the OrthoLite Sockliner. This material has anti-microbial components that promote a healthier and cooler foot chamber.
The footwear utilizes the GORE-TEX Mesh lining. With the use of this material, the upper section becomes breathable and waterproof. The shoe's breathability is significant in keeping the foot healthier and fresher.
Along with the GORE-TEX mesh lining is the AIRmesh. Like the GTX lining, this material aims to deliver a lighter and more breathable coverage. Users will be able to experience a more refreshing and drier foot environment throughout their running session.
The Stitched Overlays is integrated into the Mizuno Wave Mujin 5 GTX. The primary purpose of these overlays is to provide an improved support across the human foot during the runner's activities.
Optimal fitting is offered by the Dynamotion Fit creates. This stretchable material is located in the forefoot section. This component of the footwear provides additional flexibility, especially when the foot is moving.
Utilized in the shoe is the collar construction. This collar unit is meant to prevent the heel collar from bending and twisting during the ride.