- Best suited for the technical player who rises up to intelligent play, the Mizuno Rebula 2 V3 Firm Ground boasts of a design that gives added precision to gain control over the game. Mizuno has packed these firm ground soccer cleats with impressive features that will spur wearers to dominate the pitch.
- This model from Mizuno highlights a mesh upper that hugs snugly around the foot. This material shows much elasticity allowing it to give a good lockdown on the midfoot as well as the rear foot. The upper also features a CT Frame design structure that ushers in a more cushioned ball touch.
- The brand has also fitted this soccer cleat with a ZeroGlide removable sockliner. Players will appreciate the benefit of an enhanced hold on the foot for improved stability. This detail also works to boost overall comfort.
- Like most Mizuno cleats, this version of the Rebula sports the standard laces that are situated around the midfoot. Apart from reinforcing a snug fit, the lacing system also gives wearers the option of adjusting the fit to their preferred tightness. Moreover, the central tongue works to pad contact areas of the foot.
- For its base, this soccer cleat wears an outsole that is suited for firm ground surfaces. The soleplate utilizes 11 molded conical studs that are strategically placed on the forefoot and the rear foot that deliver reliable traction on the natural grass pitch. The sole also employs D-Flex grooves over the forefoot to enable players to execute turns even at maximum speeds.
The Mizuno Rebula 2 V3 Firm Ground comes in the standard men’s and women’s sizes, from 7 to 12. It wears a stretchable mesh upper that gives a snug and supportive wrap around the foot. It also utilizes a central lacing system that further enhanced fit by providing a firm lockdown on the foot while also giving the option for customization.
As for its outsole, this soccer cleat employs a unit that has been engineered for the firm ground pitch. The soleplate has been molded with 11 conical studs that are specifically distributed on the forefoot and rearfoot to ensure the best possible traction on the natural grass pitch. Like its predecessors, this soccer cleat also features D-Flex grooves on the forefoot that allow ease in making quick pivots even at high speeds.
The Mizuno Rebula 2 V3 Firm Ground wears a stretch mesh upper that shows impressive flexibility. The material offers a snug and supportive wrap as it provides a solid lockdown on both the midfoot and the rear foot. Additionally, the upper employs a CT Frame that cushions the foot as it comes in contact with the ball.
Another detail found on the upper is a central lace-up closure that reinforces fit and lockdown. Wearers will also benefit from the fit personalization offered by the laces. Meanwhile, a basic tongue helps provide added cushioning on the midfoot while also showcasing the Mizuno logo on its flap.