Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Mizuno Rebula 2 V3 AS Turf
- With a design that stays true to the Rebula heritage, the Mizuno puts premium on touch and control when they released the Mizuno Rebula 2 V3 AS Turf. This football boot carries many impressive features meant to boost performance on the artificial turf.
- One of the features of this Mizuno model is the stretch mesh material that lines the upper. This mesh works to give a supportive wrap around the foot, most especially in the midfoot and rearfoot. Moreover, the upper also wears a supportive CT Frame, a feature that is common to most Rebula boots. This detail ensures a cushioned touch that enhanced ball control.
- This football boot also integrates a ZeroGlide removable sockliner in its construction. With this inner lining, the foot has better stability as well as improved comfort. This feature can also be seen in various versions of the Rebula, including this model’s firm ground counterpart, the Rebula 2 V3 FG.
- An obvious detail of this football boot is its asymmetrical lacing system that serves to improve the overall fit of the shoe. This also provides players the option to adjust the fit to their preferred tightness. Underneath the laces is a basic central tongue that showcases the brand logo. This midfoot set-up is similar to the one on the Under Armour Magnetico Pro Firm Ground.
- Mizuno has installed a rubber outsole for the Rebula 2 V3 AS Turf. This compound shows impressive durability that can last through usual wear and tear. For traction, this non-marking sole unit utilizes irregularly-shaped bumps scattered throughout the sole that provide the needed grip for maximum mobility on the turf.
Fit and sizing
The Mizuno Rebula 2 V3 AS Turf has been released in the standard for men and women. It fits true to size and comes with a regular width. With its form-fitting upper, users can expect a snug but non-restraining fit with this boot model. Moreover, this boot’s asymmetrical laces offers fit personalization so wearers feel made comfortable.
The base of this football boot sports a rubber outsole suited for the turf. This durable sole unit utilizes a number of irregularly-shaped rubber studs distributed throughout the sole. These bumps help deliver grip that allow players to execute quick turns and twists on the artificial turf.
Stretch mesh material lines the upper of the Mizuno Rebula 2 V3 AS Turf. This material snugly hugs the foot while providing the needed support, most especially around the midfoot and rearfoot. A unique feature found in most Rebula boots, including this model, is the CT Frame integrated into the upper construction. This feature efficiently improves ball control by facilitating an enhanced ball touch.
Over the midfoot, a central lace-up closure works to give a secure hold on the foot. It also offers wearers a customized fit for a more comfortable feel. Also, a traditional tongue pads the midfoot for added protection on the foot.
- The Mizuno Rebula 2 V3 AS Turf is available in a High Risk Red / White / Black colorway.
- This football boot weighs 215 grams.