- With a design that stays true to the Rebula heritage, the Mizuno puts premium on touch and control when they released the Mizuno Rebula 2 V3 AS Turf. This soccer cleat carries many impressive features meant to boost performance on the artificial turf.
- One of the features of this Mizuno model is the stretch mesh material that lines the upper. This mesh works to give a supportive wrap around the foot, most especially in the midfoot and rearfoot. Moreover, the upper also wears a supportive CT Frame, a feature that is common to most Rebula cleats. This detail ensures a cushioned touch that enhanced ball control.
- This soccer cleat also integrates a ZeroGlide removable sockliner in its construction. With this inner lining, the foot has better stability as well as improved comfort. This feature can also be seen in various versions of the Rebula, including this model’s firm ground counterpart, the Rebula 2 V3 FG.
- An obvious detail of this soccer cleat is its asymmetrical lacing system that serves to improve the overall fit of the shoe. This also provides players the option to adjust the fit to their preferred tightness. Underneath the laces is a basic central tongue that showcases the brand logo. This midfoot set-up is similar to the one on the Under Armour Magnetico Pro Firm Ground.
- Mizuno has installed a rubber outsole for the Rebula 2 V3 AS Turf. This compound shows impressive durability that can last through usual wear and tear. For traction, this non-marking sole unit utilizes irregularly-shaped bumps scattered throughout the sole that provide the needed grip for maximum mobility on the turf.
The Mizuno Rebula 2 V3 AS Turf has been released in the standard for men and women. It fits true to size and comes with a regular width. With its form-fitting upper, users can expect a snug but non-restraining fit with this cleat model. Moreover, this cleat’s asymmetrical laces offers fit personalization so wearers feel made comfortable.
The base of this soccer cleat sports a rubber outsole suited for the turf. This durable sole unit utilizes a number of irregularly-shaped rubber studs distributed throughout the sole. These bumps help deliver grip that allow players to execute quick turns and twists on the artificial turf.
Stretch mesh material lines the upper of the Mizuno Rebula 2 V3 AS Turf. This material snugly hugs the foot while providing the needed support, most especially around the midfoot and rearfoot. A unique feature found in most Rebula cleats, including this model, is the CT Frame integrated into the upper construction. This feature efficiently improves ball control by facilitating an enhanced ball touch.
Over the midfoot, a central lace-up closure works to give a secure hold on the foot. It also offers wearers a customized fit for a more comfortable feel. Also, a traditional tongue pads the midfoot for added protection on the foot.
- The Mizuno Rebula 2 V3 AS Turf is available in a High Risk Red / White / Black colorway.
- This soccer cleat weighs 215 grams.