Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Mix
- Aside from its firm ground and indoor releases, Mizuno has also come up with a set of football boots that are fitted for soft, natural grounds. The Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Mix carries similar features as its firm ground and turf counterparts making it a truly reliable boot that can boost any player’s performance on the pitch.
- This football boot utilizes a midfoot that is lined with supportive and stretchable mesh. This synthetic upper efficiently locks down the fit without compromising comfort. The forefoot, on the other hand, features leather material that offers a barefoot sensation. This allows for a closer feel of the ball that enhanced control.
- Like most Rebula boots, this model also highlights the CT Frame design. This detail attaches the K-leather part of the upper to the mesh midfoot. This setup allows for an optimized fit.
- The fit is further enhanced by a central lacing system also found in the midfoot. The lace also offers fit adjustment so wearers feel more comfortable.
- Mizuno has fitted this football boot with a TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) outsole. This durable sole unit combines molded and screw-in studs that are specifically situated to provide the best traction on soft, natural ground.
Fit and sizing
The Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Mix comes in the standard sizes for men, from 6 to 12. It offers a medium width and fits true to size. Integrating mesh and leather to its upper design, this football boot promises wearers utmost comfort as it optimizes fit. Moreover, its asymmetrical lacing system reinforces the tightness while allowing for adjustments.
The outsole of this football boot is equipped with a durable TPU. This sole unit utilizes a combination of screw-in and molded conical studs that are lined strategically on the plate. This works to deliver the best possible traction on soft ground surfaces.
The Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Mix sports K-leather material on its forefoot while it integrates stretchable mesh around the midfoot. This upper design works to offer a snug yet non-restraining fit that permits optimal foot mobility. The snug fit also makes for a barefoot feel and facilitates a close ball touch for better ball handling.
The upper also employs the CT Frame that cushions contact areas of the foot. Meanwhile, an asymmetrical lacing system further optimizes the fit. It also gives users the choice to adjust the tightness based on their comfort. Additionally, a central tongue showcases the Mizuno logo.
- The Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Mix weighs 240 grams.
- These red football boots come in a High Risk Red / White / Black colorway.