- Aside from its firm ground and indoor releases, Mizuno has also come up with a set of soccer cleats that are fitted for soft, natural grounds. The Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Mix carries similar features as its firm ground and turf counterparts making it a truly reliable cleat that can boost any player’s performance on the pitch.
- This soccer cleat utilizes a midfoot that is lined with supportive and stretchable mesh. This synthetic upper efficiently locks down the fit without compromising comfort. The forefoot, on the other hand, features leather material that offers a barefoot sensation. This allows for a closer feel of the ball that enhanced control.
- Like most Rebula cleats, this model also highlights the CT Frame design. This detail attaches the K-leather part of the upper to the mesh midfoot. This setup allows for an optimized fit.
- The fit is further enhanced by a central lacing system also found in the midfoot. The lace also offers fit adjustment so wearers feel more comfortable.
- Mizuno has fitted this soccer cleat with a TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) outsole. This durable sole unit combines molded and screw-in studs that are specifically situated to provide the best traction on soft, natural ground.
The Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Mix comes in the standard sizes for men, from 6 to 12. It offers a medium width and fits true to size. Integrating mesh and leather to its upper design, this soccer cleat promises wearers utmost comfort as it optimizes fit. Moreover, its asymmetrical lacing system reinforces the tightness while allowing for adjustments.
The outsole of this soccer cleat is equipped with a durable TPU. This sole unit utilizes a combination of screw-in and molded conical studs that are lined strategically on the plate. This works to deliver the best possible traction on soft ground surfaces.
The Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Mix sports K-leather material on its forefoot while it integrates stretchable mesh around the midfoot. This upper design works to offer a snug yet non-restraining fit that permits optimal foot mobility. The snug fit also makes for a barefoot feel and facilitates a close ball touch for better ball handling.
The upper also employs the CT Frame that cushions contact areas of the foot. Meanwhile, an asymmetrical lacing system further optimizes the fit. It also gives users the choice to adjust the tightness based on their comfort. Additionally, a central tongue showcases the Mizuno logo.