- The Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground is among the brand’s top-tier models. It boasts of its premium quality features as well as its superior performance on the pitch.
- Among the highlights of this soccer cleat is its kangaroo-skin upper. This top-quality material shows off a seamless construction. That means it won’t absorb much water when used during wet conditions. Additionally, the soft upper also allows for a close feel of the ball for that second-skin sensation.
- This soccer cleat also features an inner lining that carries the function of the traditional seams. This layer serves to lessen the possibility of over-stretching of the leather upper material. Moreover, it also gives lateral support and stability that are greatly beneficial during aggressive movements when at play.
- The Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground utilizes a standard lacing system located centrally on the midfoot. Theses laces give improved fit as well as a better lockdown. It also allows for a more personalized fit. Meanwhile, a basic tongue lightly pads contact areas while also showcasing the brand’s logo.
- For its base, Mizuno engineered this soccer cleat with a Rebula plate. This sole unit utilizes a nylon and TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) to come up with a lightweight and highly responsive sole. Instead of the traditional bladed studs, this cleat utilizes oval studs distributed all over the plate to facilitate ease in pivots and twists.
The Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground is fitted with a leather upper, users can expect a snug fit from this Mizuno model. Moreover, its central lacing system allows for adjustments to make the fit more personalized.
The outsole of this soccer cleat highlights the brand’s Rebula plate. This innovation integrates nylon and TPU in its construction to create a compound that is lightweight and highly responsive. For its stud configuration, this soccer cleat utilizes oval studs that are spread throughout the sole plate. This improves overall mobility on the pitch, facilitating pivots and changes in direction.
For its upper, the Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground Design wears soft and supple kangaroo leather material. Unlike the typical upper design, this layer utilizes a seamless construction that limits the absorption of water when playing on wet conditions. Moreover, the leather offers superior ball touch for improved control.
This soccer cleat also features a traditional lace-up closure to ensure a more personalized fit around the foot. Meanwhile, a central tongue offers light cushioning over the midfoot.
The Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground is available in several colorways including:
- Black/ Gold
- This Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground weighs 215 grams.
- This cleat is available in dominant red color.