Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- The Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground is among the brand’s top-tier models. It boasts of its premium quality features as well as its superior performance on the pitch.
- Among the highlights of this football boot is its kangaroo-skin upper. This top-quality material shows off a seamless construction. That means it won’t absorb much water when used during wet conditions. Additionally, the soft upper also allows for a close feel of the ball for that second-skin sensation.
- This football boot also features an inner lining that carries the function of the traditional seams. This layer serves to lessen the possibility of over-stretching of the leather upper material. Moreover, it also gives lateral support and stability that are greatly beneficial during aggressive movements when at play.
- The Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground utilizes a standard lacing system located centrally on the midfoot. Theses laces give improved fit as well as a better lockdown. It also allows for a more personalized fit. Meanwhile, a basic tongue lightly pads contact areas while also showcasing the brand’s logo.
- For its base, Mizuno engineered this football boot with a Rebula plate. This sole unit utilizes a nylon and TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) to come up with a lightweight and highly responsive sole. Instead of the traditional bladed studs, this boot utilizes oval studs distributed all over the plate to facilitate ease in pivots and twists.
The Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground comes in the standard sizes for men. It has a medium width and fits true to size. Fitted with a leather upper, users can expect a snug fit from this Mizuno model. Moreover, its central lacing system allows for adjustments to make the fit more personalized.
The outsole of this football boot highlights the brand’s Rebula plate. This innovation integrates nylon and TPU in its construction to create a compound that is lightweight and highly responsive. For its stud configuration, this football boot utilizes oval studs that are spread throughout the sole plate. This improves overall mobility on the pitch, facilitating pivots and changes in direction.
For its upper, the Mizuno Rebula 2 V2 Firm Ground Design wears soft and supple kangaroo leather material. Unlike the typical upper design, this layer utilizes a seamless construction that limits the absorption of water when playing on wet conditions. Moreover, the leather offers superior ball touch for improved control.
This football boot also features a traditional lace-up closure to ensure a more personalized fit around the foot. Meanwhile, a central tongue offers light cushioning over the midfoot.