Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Japan Mix
- The Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Japan Mix is the flexible ground version of the second-generation Mizuno Rebula series. Its “mix” label signifies its compatibility to both soft and firm ground surfaces. It is crafted in Japan with the same flashy appearance as the firm ground (FG) version.
- This football boot features premium kangaroo leather upper with an integrated CT Frame. K-leather is a standard material for most classic-themed football boots due to its durability. It can be seen in popular football boots such as the Nike Premier II Firm Ground and Adidas Mundial Goal.
- The CT Frame technology is composed of memory foam cushioning integrated into the leather material to keep it from overstretching. It also provides an enhanced touch on the ball across the forefoot and medial side of the shoe.
- A stretchy supportive mesh inside the shoe wraps around the foot creating the ultimate lockdown sensation, especially when making quick cuts and changes of direction. The internal suede lining also helps in keeping this football boot comfortable.
- The high-performance soleplate of the Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Japan Mix is made of dual-density nylon and TPU. It offers superior traction on soft, muddy fields and firm ground surfaces.
Fit and sizing
The Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Japan Mix comes in men’s version only. Available sizes range from 7 to 12. The initial fit of this football boot is snug and tight. Thankfully, the upper is made of buttery soft kangaroo leather. Therefore, it stretches and follows the shapes of the foot after the break-in period.
The Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Japan Mix features a high-performance outsole made of dual-density thermoplastic urethane (TPU) and nylon. The soleplate provides optimum acceleration on the pitch.
It has six moulded studs and six metal studs that are all round in shape. One support stud is found in the middle of the forefoot. They allow excellent traction on soft, muddy playing fields and dry natural surface.
The Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Japan Mix upper is made of a very soft kangaroo leather material that offers a barefoot feel on the ball. It comes with an integrated CT Frame which helps to prevent the upper from overstretching. The added texture on the surface also provides extra grip on the ball.
On the inside of this football boot, there is a stretchy mesh that extends from the sides of the tongue to the underside of the insole board. It wraps around the midfoot for a secure and supportive lockdown when making lateral movements. Likewise, it has a suede lining that offers a comfortably snug fit.
This football boot has a central lacing system with a mesh-based tongue. The laces allow sufficient adjustability while the tongue keeps the shoe breathable.
It has an eye-catching red upper with the white Mizuno logo found on the lateral side and the heel area. The Rebula branding is visible on the medial side of the shoe.
- The Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Japan Mix last took 24 hours to create.
- This football boot weighs 220 grams.
- The Mizuno Rebula 2 football boots will be featured on the feet of Shinji Okazaki, Maya Yoshida, and Keisuke Honda.
- It comes in firm ground (FG) and artificial grass (AG) variations as well.