- The Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Japan Mix is the flexible ground version of the second-generation Mizuno Rebula series. Its “mix” label signifies its compatibility to both soft and firm ground surfaces. It is crafted in Japan with the same flashy appearance as the firm ground (FG) version.
- This soccer cleat features premium kangaroo leather upper with an integrated CT Frame. K-leather is a standard material for most classic-themed soccer cleats due to its durability. It can be seen in popular soccer cleats such as the Nike Premier II Firm Ground and Adidas Mundial Goal.
- The CT Frame technology is composed of memory foam cushioning integrated into the leather material to keep it from overstretching. It also provides an enhanced touch on the ball across the forefoot and medial side of the shoe.
- A stretchy supportive mesh inside the shoe wraps around the foot creating the ultimate lockdown sensation, especially when making quick cuts and changes of direction. The internal suede lining also helps in keeping this soccer cleat comfortable.
- The high-performance soleplate of the Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Japan Mix is made of dual-density nylon and TPU. It offers superior traction on soft, muddy fields and firm ground surfaces.
The Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Japan Mix comes in men’s version only. Available sizes range from 7 to 12. The initial fit of this soccer cleat is snug and tight. Thankfully, the upper is made of buttery soft kangaroo leather. Therefore, it stretches and follows the shapes of the foot after the break-in period.
The Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Japan Mix features a high-performance outsole made of dual-density thermoplastic urethane (TPU) and nylon. The soleplate provides optimum acceleration on the pitch.
It has six moulded studs and six metal studs that are all round in shape. One support stud is found in the middle of the forefoot. They allow excellent traction on soft, muddy playing fields and dry natural surface.
The Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Japan Mix upper is made of a very soft kangaroo leather material that offers a barefoot feel on the ball. It comes with an integrated CT Frame which helps to prevent the upper from overstretching. The added texture on the surface also provides extra grip on the ball.
On the inside of this soccer cleat, there is a stretchy mesh that extends from the sides of the tongue to the underside of the insole board. It wraps around the midfoot for a secure and supportive lockdown when making lateral movements. Likewise, it has a suede lining that offers a comfortably snug fit.
This soccer cleat has a central lacing system with a mesh-based tongue. The laces allow sufficient adjustability while the tongue keeps the shoe breathable.
It has an eye-catching red upper with the white Mizuno logo found on the lateral side and the heel area. The Rebula branding is visible on the medial side of the shoe.
- The Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Japan Mix last took 24 hours to create.
- This soccer cleat weighs 220 grams.
- The Mizuno Rebula 2 soccer cleats will be featured on the feet of Shinji Okazaki, Maya Yoshida, and Keisuke Honda.
- It comes in firm ground (FG) and artificial grass (AG) variations as well.