Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Firm Ground
- Despite being a second installment for the Mizuno Rebula series, the Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Firm Ground maintains the classy design of the first generation. It is engineered as a control boot. Therefore, players who long for passing accuracy will definitely enjoy this football shoe.
- It features a 360-degree kangaroo leather upper for a comfortable fit. The upper also offers unparalleled touch and stability. K-leather has always been a trusted material for classic football boots such as the Nike Premier II Firm Ground and Adidas Mundial Goal.
- The new CT Frame found on the MIJ version is also present on this football boot. It is an original Mizuno technology placed in the forefoot area. It is developed with comfort and ball control in mind.
- This football boot has a dual-density outsole made of nylon and TPU. It is built for superior acceleration on the pitch. Its technically-positioned studs offer not just excellent traction but also stability on firm ground (FG) surfaces as well. Thanks to the Stabilizer Studs that are helpful in maintaining the user’s balance while on the pitch.
Fit and sizing
The Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Firm Ground comes in sizes 7 to 13 in men’s version only. This football boot has a tight fit right out of the box, but because the upper is made of soft leather, it quickly molds to the shape of the foot creating a comfortable fit after a few wears.
The dual-density outsole of the Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Firm Ground maximizes traction and acceleration on dry, natural grass pitches. It is made of durable nylon and TPU (Thermoplastic Urethane) materials.
The stud pattern of this football boot is specifically positioned to provide traction and stability on the pitch. The Stabilizer Studs allow improved stability all throughout the 90-minute game.
The Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Firm Ground has a 360-degree construction upper. The kangaroo leather material used offers a luxurious and precise touch on the ball. It stretches and follows the natural curves of the foot over time.
Its new CT Control Frame on the forefoot area, which is made of memory foam, is crafted to provide barefoot touch and enhanced control of the ball. Instead of the usual stitching found on the surface of a leather upper, this football boot uses memory foam underneath the surface to keep the leather from overstretching.
This football boot has a central lacing system and a mesh tongue. It also has a supportive and stretchy mesh that extends from the tongue towards the underside of the insole. This added feature keeps the foot locked in place especially when making quick lateral movements.
- A Made in Japan version is available for this football boot.
- The Mizuno Rebula 2 V1 Firm Ground also comes in AG version.
- This revolutionary football boot weighs 220 grams.