Experts are sneaker fanatics, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
The Merrell Annex Trax Low is available in men's sizing. It has the lace-up closure with heel pull loop for easy on and off. The EVA footbed delivers superb comfort while controlling the odor formation to keep the feet fresh all day.
The low-top Merrell Annex Trax Low features a trail-inspired look with a sneaker comfort that can be sported on the urban jungle pavements. It projects toughness with its mesh and Nubuck leather combined upper that sits on top of a thick rubber outsole enhanced by rubber details found around the shoe.
Cruising through the city streets or the easy trails is easier without the need to switch footwear. Most wearers strut this with their cargo pants, shorts, and even with their denim jeans. They usually finish their overall look with t-shirts topped with an unbuttoned polo and a canvas hat for an authentic outdoor look.
One noteworthy element that makes the Merrell Annex Trak Low interesting is its robust and generous amount of rubber outsole that gives a strong appeal. This feature provides consistent ground grip that allows the wearer to be always ready for any surface. Therefore, this is perfect footwear for users who are unsure where the day will take him/her.
Since the beginning, Merrell company focuses on manufacturing outdoor shoes that are affordable yet durable. In 1981, they established their company with a core value of encouraging their patrons to appreciate the outdoors by creating well-crafted sturdy footwear.
Merrell creates various kinds of shoes to cover the vast array of demands. All of their shoes are carefully crafted for outdoor use while injecting the key points - comfort, durability, design, and versatility. Merrell offers shoes for trail running, hiking, cleats for winter or casual, sandals and slip-on.
The Merrell Annex Trax Low displays trail-ready footwear that delivers a durable and well-ventilated pair for all-day walking comfort. The Nubuck leather upper blended with mesh lining adds comfort while the Vibram rubber outsole delivers superb traction.
- The Vibram rubber technology has reliable ground traction on any terrain. It delivers unmatched responsiveness and support that suits any activities for any weather and temperature conditions.
- It has the Nubuck leather and mesh upper lined with breathable mesh lining.
- It has the protective rubber rand and toe cap that is resistant to abrasion.
- The EVA contoured footbed blended with the FIT.ECO technology and M-Select Fresh to control the odor.
- It has the molded nylon arch shank.
- It has the injected molded EVA midsole for stability and comfort.
- This product weighs approximately 947 grams.