Mavic XA Matryx: An ultra-capable companion for mountain adventure rides
Every element applied to the XA Matryx serves a purpose during your ride. Every component has been designed to make your time on and off the bike comfortable yet efficient.
This shoe belongs in Mavic's mid-range MTB shoe section when it comes to both price and features. Check out its main components below:
Highlights of the XA Matryx
- The brand's Contragrip tread offers traction and durability and is said to be 25% more grippy in wet conditions compared to others.
- Comfortable stiffness of 60 out of 100 provides enough power transfer and easy walking.
- Removable cleat cover that offers the option to switch between flat and SPD cleats.
- Quicklace closure provides one-step tightening and loosening. Velcro straps tuck away the laces and enhance fit.
- Reinforcements in toecap proved protection from bumps and impacts.
- A sleek silhouette that is deemed stylish.
What is it for? The Mavic XA Matryx is a modern trail shoe that is equipped for the following endeavors:
- Cross country
- Urban commutes
- Leisurely trail rides