Who should buy the Lake MX241 Endurance
The Lake MX241 is a solid option if:
- A shoe that stays comfortable even after extended periods of biking is what you prefer.
- You are after a cycling companion that allows adequate air to circulate for a healthier foot environment.
- A bike companion with an outsole that sticks to the surface well is what you need.
Who should not buy the Lake MX241 Endurance
A female cyclist who tried using the MX241 Endurance laments that she experienced some heel slips with the shoe which she associated with women's low foot and heel volume. That said, female wearers who wish to buy this shoe might have to look elsewhere or at least try them on first before purchasing. Also, budget-conscious bike enthusiasts might also have to look past this Lake pair. Some consumers find the shoe's price to be too steep. They are better off with the Giro Ventana Fastlace.
Lake MX241 Endurance: Built for off-road abuse
If you have the knack for riding off-road all day and love tackling the mountains' uber rugged terrains, the MX241 Endurance MTB shoe might be an excellent choice. It is engineered to provide comfort and efficiency on rough surfaces and is impressively durable as it can withstand abuse.
The Lake MX241 Endurance is for cross-country and gravel riders that participate in races. It is also for cyclists who value shoe elements such as efficient sole unit, comfort, customizable and highly adjustable fit, adequately breathable shoes for summer rides, and durable overall construction.
The sustained comfort of Lake MX241
Almost all of the owners praise the Lake MX241 Endurance's exceptional comfort that's ideal for riding all day.
Outstanding closure system
Most wearers lauded Lake for designing MX241 Endurance with BOA dials that offer separate and efficient adjustments for the forefoot and midfoot areas.
A lot of wearers appreciate the pair's heat-moldable heel cup as it provides the option to customize for a more comfortable fit.
The Lake MX241 Endurance earned tons of praise for its well-ventilated construction.
This mountain bike shoe's materials and construction are of excellent quality, say a number of purchasers.
Excellent power transfer
While the sole unit of this cycling shoe by Lake is rigid enough to deliver an efficient power transfer, it still offers a pleasant and painless walking experience.
It bites mightily
The reliable outsole grip earned commendations from a couple of hike-a-bikers.
Main features of the MX241 Endurance
- 100% carbon fiber with rubber soles - optimal power transfer and traction
- Heat moldable heel cup - customizable for a perfect fit
- Abrasion-resistant leather upper - conforms to the foot and is durable against scrapes
- Dual BOA IP1 dials - tightening and loosening in increments and instant release for easy, on-the-go adjustments
- Option to add toe spikes - for enhanced grip