Lake CX237: Spacious road shoes
With road bike shoes' infamous narrow fitting, the Lake CX237 comes like a breath of fresh air for most road riders. There have been many reports about how cyclists with wide feet find this model very accommodating and comfortable.
According to the company, the CX237 employs its Competition last, specially designed for dynamic pedaling for long periods. This last features a more curved profile, elevated toe and heel area, and a slightly wider ball girth.
This construction basically promotes the foot's overall comfort and performance efficiency during long rides.
Other highlights of the CX237
- The shoe's unique full-grain leather offers a bit of breaking in, excellent durability, and style.
- Double BOA dials provide a highly customizable fit in the forefoot and midfoot areas.
- The dials also yield easily adjustable fit even while on the saddle.
- Its 100% carbon fiber sole doesn't waste any watt of energy exerted.
Who is it for? The Lake CX237's is recommended to the following individuals:
- Professional riders or seasoned bikers who love uber stiff soles as this pair's carbon soles might be too much for casual road cyclists.
- People with average to wide feet