Review coming soon
Lake CX201 has just been released by Lake. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Lake CX201: An anatomically designed road shoe that's light and airy
Lake has been a pioneer in designing bike shoes with lasts shaped after the actual size of human feet: toes a bit wider than the rest. With the CX201, the envelope for a comfortable fit has been pushed further via an all-new Comfort Plus Last.
This particular last features a wider toe box with a lighter and more breathable upper material to accommodate a wide range of foot shapes.
Who is it for? The Lake CX201 is a road cycling shoe fitted for cyclists who are after the following:
- Individuals looking for cycling shoes with wider toe boxes and do not compress toes
- A bike shoe with a unique textile upper that promotes breathability
- High levels of power transfer
- Efficient outsole grip for stability on smooth surfaces
Highlight elements of the CX201
- Excellent power transfer provided by the full carbon composite outsole
- Traditional road cleat design for a secure bike to foot connection
- Heel lift design diminishes the possibility of upper and outsole separation caused by constant clipping in and out
- Excellent support, comfort, and foothold thanks to the Comfort Plus Last that's designed after the anatomical shape of the human foot
- Breathable and stable fit brought by the upper's combination of mesh and microfiber
- On-the-go adjustments with the BOA closure system
- Grip longevity is made possible by the replaceable heel pad design