Who should buy The La Sportiva Bushido
You will love The La Sportiva Bushido if:
- You want to have confidence while trailing unpredictable terrains
- You want a neutral running shoe that has reliable grips on multi-surfaces
- You want a shoe that adapts to the foot and is designed for those with a neutral gait
Updates to The La Sportiva Bushido
- The Bushido has excellent cushioning for a shoe with 19mm heel height and 6mm heel drop. It is not the lightest shoe but runs nimble in even the rockiest and most technical trail.
- The responsive platform enables runners to blaze the trail with sufficient support and protection. While it may not be the most flexible trail shoe, it does offer an element of natural running that a large number of runners will love.
- The outsole is heavily littered with very aggressive lugs, including the perimeter. La Sportiva’s own rubber compound only makes the grip even more spectacular. It is also a very stable shoe without the usual TPU insert in the midfoot and offers a very balanced platform, even when running on uneven or rocky trails.
- The Bushido is an extremely versatile shoe as its geometry and design allow it to be a spectacular speed training demon or a high-mileage trainer.
Experience the aggressive lugs of The La Sportiva Bushido outsole
The extremely sticky Frixion ST covers most of the outsole, except in high-wear areas as these are filled with durable carbon rubber. A single glance at the outsole will impress even the most serious observers.
The outsole features really prominent and utterly aggressive lugs. These lugs dominate the outsole, even the perimeter. Loose rocks, going up or down a hill, and technical trail running will all be a breeze in this shoe.
Responsive rides with The La Sportiva Bushido midsole
The full-length midsole called the Memlex is basically La Sportiva’s own version of a compression-molded EVA. It offers enhanced durability and responsive cushioning.
Protection on the trail against bruises due to sharp objects is amply delivered by a Rock Protection Plate in the forefoot. This protection plate helps runners who want a stiffer form for powerful takeoffs.
Sweat-free in-foot experience with The La Sportiva Bushido upper
An open-air mesh that covers the upper delivers superior breathability. The excellent ventilation of this shoe ensures a sweat-free and really cool ride. There is also the TPU toe cap that is quite flexible despite being ultra-tough.
The STB Control or the smart and strategic use of new synthetic overlays enables runners a more luxurious and comfortable fit.