Who should buy the KEEN Solr
The KEEN Solr is a credible pair for adventure junkies to invest in because of its positive attributes. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking sandal that allows users to traverse a watery environment with excellent performance and comfort.
- Prefer a hiking sandal that dries quickly after being exposed to water.
- Prefer a hiking sandal that stays surefooted on wet and slippery surfaces.
KEEN Solr notable features
- The Solr, which stands for Sea.Ocean.Lake.River, is a Keen sandal that enables outdoor enthusiasts to tackle watery environments with ample performance and comfort. Its closed-toe thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) upper is lined with fabric that allows it to dry quickly after being exposed to water.
- Outdoor lovers are supplied with a cushioned ride, thanks to its ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole. It comes with a non-marking Aquagrip rubber outsole to help users stay surefooted on wet and slippery surfaces.
Size and fit
The KEEN Solr is a multi-sport hiking sandal built for male and female adventurers. It uses a static lace-lock system, which allows wearers to gain a secure and customized lockdown using a singular motion. A KonnectFit technology is integrated into the upper to lock the heel in and give a secure fit.
Sufficient ground adherence
This hiking sandal from KEEN features a non-marking Aquagrip rubber outsole to give outdoor enthusiasts sufficient ground adherence. It uses numerous quadrilateral lugs to render traction on varied terrain.
Provide optimal grip on wet surfaces
This component sports an Aqua Stop zonal piping feature to provide optimal grip, especially on wet surfaces. The outsole’s front section also acts as a toe cap, which shields the wearer’s toes from accidental knocks.
Lightweight and responsive cushioning by EVA foam
The men’s and women’s KEEN Solr comes with a midsole made of lightweight EVA foam. This material is known to deliver a cushioned ride, absorb shock, and render responsiveness to the user’s every stride.
Excellent arch support
The Solr sports a footbed made of EVA to deliver arch support and added cushioning. It is treated with probiotic technology to combat odor-causing microbes without the use of hazardous chemicals.
KEEN Solr provides protection from abrasion and harsh trail condition
The Solr from KEEN is equipped with an upper made of TPU. This material imbues the sandal with sufficient resistance to abrasion and harsh trail conditions. It is built using a low-profile design to optimize ground contact. The upper also features webbing made from recycled plastic bottles, making it eco-friendly.
The Solr’s upper is lined with a layer of fabric that allows the footgear to dry quickly after being exposed to water.
Its lacing system uses several eyelets and a lace bungee locker to assist the wearer in managing the sandal’s fit. The collar contains padding to promote comfort. Moreover, a pair of pull tabs are found on the collar and tongue to help give users an easy on and off.