Neutral / cushion / high arch
Shoes for runners who do not need any additional arch support (Around 50% of runners). Best for people with normal, high or medium high arches. See the best neutral shoes.
Stability / overpronation / normal arch
Shoes for runners who need mild to moderate arch support (Around 45% of runners). Best for runners with a low arch. See the best stability shoes.
Motion control / severe overpronation / flat feet
Shoes for runners who needs a lot of arch support. Best for runners with flat feet. See the best motion control shoes.
Good to know
WidthMen: NormalWomen: Normal
Release dateMar 2019
Experts are runners, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
88 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
Overall, I reaaly like the design and the shoe. It does have a zoom bottom as cushioning so its pretty comfortable.
- With the combination of the Jumpman branding and the classic elephant print panels, the Jordan Zoom Tenacity 88 is the redesigned and repackaged running shoe of the Air Jordan 3. The Tenacity 88 is described to be a low-profile trainer. It features the 'True Blue' edition with the use of the blue highlights and white upper. As an addition, the red accents on the eyelets are utilized as well.
- When compared to the Jordan 3, the traditional ‘AIR’ text has been replaced with the word "RUN". This is printed below the original Jumpman logo which is located in the heel area of the Jordan 3.
The Jordan Zoom Tenacity 88 is a running shoe intended for those who have neutral foot motion. During the running activity, it is sure to provide a snug and comfortable fit. With the utilization of a breathable upper, an enjoyable ride is experienced by the user as well.
The footwear uses standard shoe measurements. According to some users, it felt not true to size. Because of that, runners should have one size up or down depending on their preference. The available width profile of the Tenacity 88 is medium.
The rubber outsole is integrated into the Jordan Zoom Tenacity 88. This component of the shoe aims to provide multi-surface traction. The grip is considered as one of the most important factors in the success of a runner. Additional durability to the platform is offered by this material as well.
Utilized in the shoe is the Cushlon foam midsole. The primary focus of this material is to deliver a plush and lightweight cushioning system.
High level of responsiveness is offered by the Zoom Air unit, which has also been used in the Nike Air Zoom Winflo 4. This plastic cassette is described to be filled with compressed air. It is strategically placed in the forefoot area to deliver a bouncier running experience. As a result, a comfortable underfoot feel is enjoyed by the user all throughout the running session.
The Jordan Zoom Tenacity 88 utilizes the Air Jordan 3-inspired textile upper. This material is meant to provide a breathable coverage. This is essential in keeping the foot cool and dry at all times. It also provides the foot a very comfortable coverage.
- Back in the year 1987, Nike introduced the beloved Safari print. The first release of this print was seen on the Nike Air Safari. That release was the start where we have been seeing plenty of running shoes that pay homage to the model. Next to do this is the Jordan Zoom Tenacity 88 silhouette in the year 2018.
- The classic Safari print is utilized in the shoe. Along with the print are the Black, Beige, Clay orange and Tan color schemes.
- To complete the design, the word "RUN" in the heel section is added. The Jordan Zoom Tenacity 88 was first seen on the foot of Justin Timberlake.