The Jordan Zoom 92 is the latest addition to the Jordan line. Gone are the days that you have to wear your J’s on high cuts. With this model, you can keep the look of the classic Js without having to wear high tops. Function-wise, you can enjoy the Zoom Air unit, which is responsible for the responsive stride of this performance-turned-lifestyle sneaker.
- Comfy for all-day wear
- Easy upkeep
- Pillow-like cushion
- Weighs less than it looks
- Breezy on warm days
- Many colorways
- Break-in period required
- Not for wide feet
Who should buy the Jordan Zoom 92
Take the Zoom 92 from Jordan if you want a
- pair of kicks that's cushy all-day
- lightweight sneaker for narrow to medium-width feet
Who should NOT buy it
If you have wide feet, skip the Jordan Zoom 92. There are plenty of wide sneakers available. And if you want the best of the best, get the Nike React SFB Carbon or the Nike Foamposite One instead.
Perfect for all-day wear
A large percentage of reviewers find their feet sitting on the Jordan Zoom 92 comfortably. According to them, they didn't need any adjustment period with the Zoom 92.
Quite the looker
Several users mention that the sneaker is excellent for casual wear. On top of this, a lot of reviewers praise the available colorway of this model.
Upkeep isn't a task
Many claim that this Jordan trainer is not difficult to keep dirt-free.
The Jordan Zoom 92 is a home for the foot
It feels like walking on pillows because of the Air Zoom, according to several purchasers.
Weight is barely there
Despite looking bulky, some find it shocking that the Jordan Zoom 92 weighs less than it seems.
You need some time to adjust
Few end-users notice that the Jordan Zoom 92 takes some time before it gets comfortable to wear.
A big no-no for wide feet
Critics find the Zoom 92 from Jordan "very tight", especially in the forefoot.
Nice to know about the Jordan Zoom 92
The Jordan Zoom 92 is a 3-in-1; it took inspiration from three different models. On the model’s layered upper, you will find the elements of the Air Jordan 7.
The heel badge also reminds the fans of the Jordan 7’s molded patent heel. The Air Max 180 and Air Force 5 is evident in the exposed forefoot Zoom Air and its basketball-style design.
Remarkable Jordan Zoom 92 colorways
Adopting new color palettes, the Jordan Zoom 92 is released with fresh looks. Here are some of the Jordan Zoom 92’s color blocking.
- “Crimson Tint” - This colorway is seen on the women’s Jordan Zoom 92.
- “Black Cat” - Jordan releases the Zoom 92 in an all-black base with matching tonal branding and leather overlays model that is made famous by the Air Jordan 4 and Air Jordan 13.
- “Royal” - Feel a little nostalgic with the “Royal” colorway as it nods to the Air Jordan 1.
- “Olympic” - Inspired by MJ’s spot in the dream team, this colorway is stamped with his number on the heel - #9.