Best price from 50 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
81% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Jordan Proto-React: Not your usual Jumpman kick
The Jumpman brand team took a different route when it drafted the Proto-React. Unlike the traditional retroed Jordan sneakers, the Jordan Proto-React takes on a fresh form. Its upper is wrapped with a spacesuit-inspired cover and a foot-hugging inner bootie.
- Durable Nike React foam embedded in the sole for plush underfoot comfort
- A light and flexible shroud upper for easier movement
- Internal stretch bootie that delivers a snug feel
- Built with hook-and-loop closure and a heel strap for a tight fit
- An exaggerated outsole that offers good traction
Jordan Proto-React vis-a-vis its contemporaries
Jordan Proto-Max 720 is a Jumpman shoe with the Air Max 720 sole. Similar to the Jordan-Proto React, it grabs a utilitarian aesthetic using a shroud upper and sock-like inner sleeve. Be ready to shell out a bit more on the Air Max 720 version compared to the Proto-React.
Jordan Apex React, an Air Jordan 1 Flyknit resembling kick that flaunts the same responsive cushioning unit found in the Jordan Proto-React. It’s one of the Jordan high-top sneakers priced a bit higher than the Proto-React.