Who should buy the Jordan Point Lane
- In case you're looking for a chunky kick that is light enough for all-day use, this sneaker is your best bet.
- If you're on a hunt for an all-new Jordan silhouette with features stirred from retro lineage, the Point Lane is the most fitting one.
- For buyers searching for a multi-purpose sneaker, the Point Lane is a good choice since it is suitable from city strolling to light workout sessions.
- This iteration is a safe pair to purchase if you're a first-time online buyer because of its consistent sizing.
Who should not buy the Jordan Point Lane
- If you prefer instant comfort, this sneaker is not for you. It needs a few break-in sessions to feel accustomed to its fit.
- If you opt for cushy and soft rides, look elsewhere. This kick feels stiff despite the big Air-Sole unit on its heel.
- In case you have wide feet, the Jordan Point Lane might feel a bit tight. Check our selection of wide sneakers.
Jordan Point Lane: Triple the style, triple the comfort
To celebrate the 2700 Point Lane address, Michael Jordan’s residence for more than 20 years, the Jordan brand releases the Point Lane. Known for its premium style and comfort, this sneaker was conceived by combining features from three of the game shoes MJ wore during his most memorable seasons.
Giving the same feeling we got from the Jordan MA2, this sneaker features several remarkable features: