Who should buy the Jordan Flyknit Elevation 23
This pair is a great pick for you if:
- You want a high-cut basketball shoe that offers great traction as this has a translucent outsole with durable rubber tread that delivers excellent multi-surface traction
- You are looking for a lightweight and breathable shoe since this pair has a foot-hugging Flyknit upper that delivers lightweight support and increased breathability
Profile of the Jordan Flyknit Elevation 23
Elevate your sneaker game with the new Jordan Flyknit Elevation 23. These Jordan Brand shoes combine new and old with the updated Flyknit upper and Air Jordan 6-inspired Air sole unit. The Flyknit construction and Air cushioning deliver dynamic comfort all day long.
Cushion. These Jordan shoes are equipped with a polyurethane (PU) midsole with an encapsulated Air unit at the forefoot and a visible Airbag at the heel. Reminiscent of the AJ 6, this cushioning setup delivers dynamic comfort and responsive impact protection.
Traction. The Jordan Flyknit Elevation 23 has a translucent outsole with durable rubber tread that delivers excellent multi-surface traction.
Length and width. According to testers, the Flyknit Elevation 23 runs a bit big. They recommend going true to size for comfort and a half size down if you prefer a snug one-to-one fit.
Lockdown. The Jordan Flyknit Elevation 23 has a traditional lace-up closure that delivers a nice lockdown.
This basketball sneaker features Nike’s signature Flyknit technology that delivers lightweight support and increased breathability.
A modern take on an iconic Air Jordan silhouette, the Flyknit Elevation 23 pairs the Air Jordan VI’s court-proven outsole with a premium Flyknit upper. On the heel, synthetic leather overlays and debossed design lines deliver a bold look.
Special colorways of the Jordan Flyknit Elevation 23
- Game Royal/Phantom/Game Royal
- Black/University Red/White/Black
- Atmosphere Grey/Emerald Rise/Sail/Atmosphere Grey
- Black/Metallic Silver/Black
- University Red/Black