Jordan Delta Breathe: Breezy treat for the feet
More than producing basketball shoes, the Jordan brand also aims to create utilitarian-inspired sneakers. After releasing the Jordan Proto-Max 720 and Jordan Proto-React, the Jumpman brand now releases the Delta Breathe, a follow-up iteration of the equally famous Jordan Delta.
What sets this sneaker apart?
This well-ventilated kick features several unique elements that will fire up many sneaker fanatics. Here are some of the most exceptional ones:
- The Delta Breathe is the only Jordan iteration with the Swoosh branding on the side. To make it more appealing, the brand designed it uniquely. The Swoosh threads in and out and passes through a synthetic suede, giving this pair a deconstructed touch.
- The extended heel is inserted with extra padding and attached with a pull tab to add comfort and ease of putting this pair on.
- Found on the medial side of the sneaker are the coordinates of Nike's headquarters.
- On some of its colorways, its laces have a Jordan-typeface to add a subtle yet exciting element.
- Instead of adding padding internally, this sneaker has cushioning on the tongue's outer side to relieve the foot from pressure from the laces.