Who should buy the Jordan Delta 2
- Buyers who adore the cushy ride of React sneakers
- Sneaker fans who love kicks that can quickly catch the attention of onlookers
- Buyers looking for a well-cushioned yet still breathable footwear
- Jordan fans looking for a versatile pair for strolling to light gym workouts
Who should NOT buy it
If you've got wide feet, the Jordan Delta 2 might disappoint you. This sneaker fits tighter than usual, which can be uncomfortable for users with broad feet. For alternative options, check out our collection of wide sneakers.
Ace your athleisure look with the Jordan Delta 2 trainers
Jordan is working extra hard in pumping up their retro-futuristic lineup. Continuing the success of its predecessor, the Jordan Delta 2 features familiar elements but with a dose of technical flair. This model centers around its textured upper with bold panels creating a slightly beefed-up profile.
Jordan Delta 2: "The comfiest in the Jordan lineup!"
Users are amazed how this kick provided them with an extraordinary amount of responsive cushioning. They love how cushy the React midsole is underneath and the ample padding on the tongue and ankle.
It will let your feet breathe!
Thanks to its mesh upper, this kick is breathable, keeping the feet moist-free even during humid days.
Be ready to get lots of attention
Many buyers are amused at how Jordan garbed this with bold details, which quickly catches the attention of many onlookers. Users also dig the adaptable design perfect for everyday activities - from casual strolling to light gym workouts.
What’s the update?
When placed side by side with the Delta, the Delta 2 offers a different look from the entire upper up to the outsole. Unlike the minimalist flair of its prequel, the Delta 2 displays a few style updates:
- Unlike the Delta that displays only subtle branding, the Delta 2 has labels on various parts. The left pair has an embroidered "Jordan" spelled out on its lateral quarter panel with the Jumping Man tag. The right shoe, meanwhile, has the iconic "23." Jordan branding. These are seen on the insole as well as on the tongue.
- The toe guard of the Delta 2 is more pronounced than its precursor to give more protection and avoid unsightly toenail protrusions.
- The Delta 2 uses a TPU heel clip to better hold the heel in place, unlike its predecessor that uses suede.
- Not spotted on the Delta, the Delta II Trainer has hairy suede detailing on the eyestay that boosts the deconstructed flair while working as reinforcement.