This pair from Jordan brings together the brand's heritage of craftsmanship and high-tech construction methods. Unlike most Jordan's high-performing sports shoes, this piece is a lifestyle shoe. Its ventilated design, cushy details, and multi-purpose use make it ideal for daily wear. This sneaker is the modern expression of the Jordan brand and deserves a space in anyone's rotation.
- Glove-like fit
- Somewhat pricey
- A tad tight
- Flimsy outsole
Who should buy the Jordan Delta
The Jordan Delta combines innovation, handcrafted comfort, and expressive design in its chunky-yet-sporty shell. Add this to your cart if:
- Multi-functional daily sneakers are what you're after.
- You want a pair that can maintain your balance, especially on uneven ground.
- Your urban outings usually happen in the summer months.
- Day-long comfort is high on your sneaker priority list.
Who should NOT buy it
If you're not very confident with the Delta's sole longevity, check out the tougher Jordan 6 Rings instead. Also, a wealth of affordable sneakers are at your disposal in case your budget can't keep pace with the featured shoe.
Comfy in the sun
With the high amounts of pampering it provides, the Jordan Delta can be used all day long, according to a bunch of satisfied reviewers. Its above-average breathability also contributes to the shoe's comfort level.
Great balance in the Jordan Delta
This model provides superb stability, similar to many basketball sneakers.
Needs a better rubber
A critic is unimpressed with the durability of the Delta's outsole. He said its tread pattern wears out easily.
Users say that the Jordan Delta is a bit narrow.
Jordan Delta: For fleet-footed folks
This sporty sneaker stuns with superb lightness, according to a decent number of wearers.
Its trendiness and utilitarian engineering make the Delta a big hit among many sneakerheads.
Nitty-gritty details of the Jordan Delta
The Jordan Delta has a function-first design that a lot of sneakerheads certainly love. Here are a handful of noteworthy elements this sneaker shows off:
- It has a tech-craft upper made of different materials that provide a fashionable and glove-like fit to its wearers.
- It has a full-length React foam that gives lasting comfort and support.
- The interior is made seamless, which ensures a smooth feel against the foot and prevents abrasion.
- The abstract herringbone pattern on the outsole, which is a basketball mainstay gives sufficient traction and lightweight flexibility.